SASS Wire Forum

Idaho State Championship this weekend...

Yep, it's time for the Reckoning at Black's Creek again. This here's one of the most fun shoots ya can go to. Is you comin'?

Me and Bourbon Street Belle won't be able to make the State Championship, but we did make the 800 mile round trip drive to shoot with the Oregon Trail Rough Riders at Black's Creek at their Renegade Match in July...what a hoot! It was our first time shooting at the Black's Creek range. The Renegade Match was a similar format to the State Match (12 stages over 2 days) and very well run. If the State Championship is anything like the Renegade Match, you are in for an action packed, rip roarin', big and close shootout with some really well done stage designs/target arrays. We can't shoot there often due to the distances involved, but look forward to shooting another fun match like that one with them again soon.

CPT. JACK

I shot this match last year and it's one of the best out west. It was the only time where I shot 17 straight clean stages at some record speeds (practice & main match)

Big, close and fun!

If I was still in Oregon I'd be heading to Boise and all over this shoot!!

Ringer

Archived