SASS Wire Forum

thanks again!

i received in the mail on friday, our awards from the So River Shootists bringing back all the great memories Polly and i just created on our whirlwind trip to the low country.

the start at black gold has already been discussed but again what a great time and opportunity to put faces with names and make new friends. the sightseeing in lexington ky, chattanooga tn, chickamauga ga, and charlston sc was amazing and moving. finishing it up in covington swimming, i mean shooting, in the rain was well worth the delay. we spent 13 hours on the road sat and 17 more on sun so we could sleep in our own bed and start the w@&k week monday. i just realized thats the old home of mule camp to the old home of eot the next day!

so thanks again to Tn Tombstone for pointing us to black gold, red river ray, galvez, titus, blackwater, boozy, T-bone, copperhead, miss bo, the weavs, comp. lady, big daddy, krazy kajun, the spencers, PI, that dumbass witch doctor, fast eddie, the man from little river, capt BB, tuco and soooo many others,(i'm sorry i couldnt name you all :blush: )for being so gracious and friendly and especially mckenzie for taking the time to mail us the awards and bringing all of these great people and memories back to mind.

the people! its what makes this game so great.

CC & PP

It was good to meet both of you and put faces to names on the wire. I did not envy your travels back to the left coast in just two days but I'm glad that you made the trip. Now if I can just get my employer to let me take a "shooting vacation/business trip" like ya'll did I'd be a happy camper. Ya'll come back now...ya hear!

Archived