SASS Wire Forum

Shooting Hawaiian style tomorrow.

So how hot is it????????

Why....it's so hot that the fire hydrants are hunting for dogs!!

I can understand why you try to accomodate shooters in hot weather.

What I don't understand is how you folks can stand that COLD weather during your winter months............bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I heard a rumor that Tom Selleck might show up in his Magnum P.I. outfit wearing a double rig and a bandalero. :lol:

..........Widder

I wanted to come to this so bad this weekend but between the weather and work its just wearin me out. So it came down to the old my heart said yes but my head said no. And for a change I let my head win out. You guys have fun see you in a couple weeks.

BT

I can understand why you try to accomodate shooters in hot weather.

What I don't understand is how you folks can stand that COLD weather during your winter months............bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I heard a rumor that Tom Selleck might show up in his Magnum P.I. outfit wearing a double rig and a bandalero. :lol:

..........Widder

It's funny you say that Widder, that's exactly the match this weekend at Misfits (FL) this weekend. Magnum PI match. Too hot for me though, can't wait to see video.

Hope all is well pard.

Sun

We shoot Hawaiian also, but ya wear hat and boots :lol:

So how hot is it????????

Shot Fort Parker, TX. 103 Saturday and 105 Sunday, We didn't need no stinking shorts. Cours ya got a understand when it gets over 60 up there them boys think it is summer.

Heeee Haaaa Ketchup.. Had a great time today.. even though I got stompped in the ground by a couple of fellers :lol: I'm waiting to PEEK when it counts.. ;) Wish I could figure out how to post photos.. <_< Thanks ta everyone involve at Rockford what a place to shoot..

heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Shot Fort Parker, TX. 103 Saturday and 105 Sunday, We didn't need no stinking shorts. Cours ya got a understand when it gets over 60 up there them boys think it is summer.

LOL! We do start wearing shorts when the snow is gone and the temps hit 60! :lol:

KQ

Archived