SASS Wire Forum

Womens Beach Vollyball

Subdeacon Joe

Personally, I prefer women's rythmic gymnastics. I keep asking the wife why she can't bend like that.

Personally, I prefer women's rythmic gymnastics. I keep asking the wife why she can't bend like that.

Did you have to duck after saying that?

Did you have to duck after saying that?

No, she just answers that she wishes *I* could bend like that.

I had to go back and review this post because being an older fellow, my memory ain't all that good. Yes it is was as interesting as the first review that I recall.

Odd thing that struck me though, is that how a sweaty body of an attractive young female, in a scanty "uniform", can appear to be poetry in motion, even though she ain't moving. Certainly holds your attention.

Marshal, I think the WHOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH of the skillet comin' thru the air gave him time to duck! :lol::o:lol:

One of the things I think is unusual is that these women have none of the attributes that traditional lore would say is attractive. No big boobs, no wide hips.

They are just simply beautifully proportioned, big women in exceptional physical condition.

Mercy!

For the most part they are fair of face, seem to have skin that is clear and smooth, have well proportioned and LONG legs. While not rubenesque, most do have a swelling of the hips and nicely rounded posteriors. The attractiveness of large breasts seems to come and go with various trends. If you look at some of the "french postcards" from the late 1800s and early 1900s, the trend was towards smaller bosoms. And, as you observed, beautifully proportioned in exceptional physical condition.

Also, as you put it so well:

Mercy!

Archived