SASS Wire Forum

Womens Beach Vollyball

Subdeacon Joe

Total serious sports reporting and not a bit gratuitous at all. Way to go KCRA :rolleyes:;)

Now somebody find the "Men of Beach Volleyball" pics for Allie Mo and Easy Emily. :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

There was an article? ???

Hell... E.D....

There was barely an article of clothin'...

However, them pics has the "ts" stamp of approval...

ts

Okay, I just want to make one thing perfectly clear....I watch women's beach volleyball only because I'm interested in the sport, the techniques, the athletic prowess, the elaborate strategy, and the Olympic spirit...not because I'm secretly praying there is a costume malfunction. :D

Total serious sports reporting and not a bit gratuitous at all. Way to go KCRA :rolleyes:;)

Now somebody find the "Men of Beach Volleyball" pics for Allie Mo and Easy Emily. :lol:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/kcra/photos/beach-volleyball/beach-volleyball-day-5.html

Hey don't forget about me....... :P

shut up Kris! :P --you've got yer own beef-cake at home

shut up Kris! :P --you've got yer own beef-cake at home

Yes 'um.

I keep gettin' told I need new glasses. Two of us can't be wrong, right??? :D

Yes 'um.

I keep gettin' told I need new glasses. Two of us can't be wrong, right??? :D

:lol: that's the story and we're stickin to it

Yep, totally professional. Never ANY sensationalism from KCRA.

Had to read the article three time to understand what is about. I am still confused. I may read it again.

I know what you mean, Phil. I've read it 7 or 8 times, might take a few more readings to really get what the author is trying to get across.

Okay, I just want to make one thing perfectly clear....I watch women's beach volleyball only because I'm interested in the sport, the techniques, the athletic prowess, the elaborate strategy, and the Olympic spirit...not because I'm secretly praying there is a costume malfunction. :D

Same here.

What was with the balls? Were those some sort of prop?

I don't think a one of them ....

Oh...

Family forum...

Never mind. ;)

Hoping for a good bounce?

Sure ya did Slim........................Sure ya did ! lol

dang, wheres them nitro pills-----------ah, everything ok now...

Rat next to mine !

:D Come on out and join us for the party

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4537381

woohoo!! now thar is some serious BEEFCAKE :)

Howdy CL how's yer summer goin;?

Ya got to be kiddin' me rat ?

You just got to see EE git one drink to much takillya in him and he'll be dancin' on da bar naked as a jay bird !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CC

I just now saw this post. I have been super busy this summer. It has been a great summer.

I'm looking forward to a new school year for the first time in 4 years.

How are you doing?

Ya got to be kiddin' me rat ?

You just got to see EE git one drink to much takillya in him and he'll be dancin' on da bar naked as a jay bird !

Careful..........yer gonna have 'em pourin' takillya down my throat all night now!

.........liable ta get a bit frisky! :lol:

As to the OP..........My oh my!! :huh:

~EE~

One of the things I think is unusual is that these women have none of the attributes that traditional lore would say is attractive. No big boobs, no wide hips.

They are just simply beautifully proportioned, big women in exceptional physical condition.

Mercy!

Archived