SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA PARTY

Calico Mary

Well, I'm gonna head for the bunkhouse by way of the outhouse. Sure hope this works itself out before church tomorrow, or I'll be sitting in my own pew.

hahahahahaha, old joke, I know, but I'm old too.

g'nite all, have a nitecap on BMCs tab.

G'nite Grizz, sleep well.

Bottles, I take a bottles of Bulliet as a nitecap.

Just put it on Badger's tab !

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, back from church, stayed a bit late as miz Grizz was hostessing the after service reception.

Whatever was bothering my belly last night had passed, so I didn't have to sit in my own pew.

I sang for the offertory today and that went well also.

OK, back from church, stayed a bit late as miz Grizz was hostessing the after service reception.

Whatever was bothering my belly last night had passed, so I didn't have to sit in my own pew.

I sang for the offertory today and that went well also.

And I knew ya left it in da outhouse !

YUCK, GAG !

Time for a ham and mayo sammish and a cold vernors.

Naw Badger ! Dat aint no meal fit fer a real man !

Buffaler steak, wif fryed taters, creamed corn, black beans wif some green chili peppers diced in,some sliced yeller maters and some corn bread.

Coffee to warsh it down wif and Bulliet wif a ceegar to finish off dat fine meal !

I know der will be hell to pay fer dis...................but I'm gonna do it anyway.........................

BELLY UP TO DA BAR......DAT DRINKS IS ON WHISKEY BUSINESS TAB !

Now I' duckin out da back door wif a Bulliet bottle in my hands !

Calico must have gone home from the match and gone right to the bunkhouse.

No matter, I'll drink her share too

Bottles, give me two shots of takillyer.

I'll sneak back in an drink wif ya, but I'll be in cog-ned-to so ya want know me....................

Bottles, give me two of what Grizz is drinkin' !

Well, when ya clean the cold ashes out of the wood stove, dump 'em down the outhouse, helps lessen the stink.

Yeah, but when ya do yur business, Ya leave a little ash cloud floatin' behind ya ! lol

Calico must have gone home from the match and gone right to the bunkhouse.

No matter, I'll drink her share too

Bottles, give me two shots of takillyer.

Darn right, it was after 8:00 before we got home! By the time we got the trailer unhitched and the truck unloaded, we had just enough time for Buick to run out for hamburgers and eat um', and then it was straight to bed to try and get some much needed sleep. (Yes, sleep, get your mind out of the gutter Hawk)! :P

It was a great weekend, but I think we had just a little too much fun, now we hafta get up and go to work, wish we didn't, could sure use another day or two to recover! :lol:

By the way, one bad thing about this weekend, how come I've waited patiently for Jeff Gordon to win all season and he finally decides to do just that on the weekend I'm NOT home to see it???? Don't think that's quite fair..... :lol:

And since you drank my share Grizz, I think you owe me one tonight, IF I'm still awake enought to drink it! :D

Not a problem, always happy to buy a lady a drink.

Gonna be a busy couple of weeks for me, gotta work today, tomorrow and Weds and then I'm off for a week and a half. But in that time I have to build a bookcase and bed risers for daughter Grizz, get her car ready, and then drive to Ohio with her, then fly home, then go shoot a 3 day annual. Also going to try to shoot the monthly in Boulder this Saturday.

OK bottles! A drink for Calico Mary.

And you got anything to eat around here? Only thing to eat in my cabin was some tuna macaroni salad, now what kinda meal is that for a man???

Darn right, it was after 8:00 before we got home! By the time we got the trailer unhitched and the truck unloaded, we had just enough time for Buick to run out for hamburgers and eat um', and then it was straight to bed to try and get some much needed sleep. (Yes, sleep, get your mind out of the gutter Hawk)! :P

It was a great weekend, but I think we had just a little too much fun, now we hafta get up and go to work, wish we didn't, could sure use another day or two to recover! :lol:

By the way, one bad thing about this weekend, how come I've waited patiently for Jeff Gordon to win all season and he finally decides to do just that on the weekend I'm NOT home to see it???? Don't think that's quite fair..... :lol:

And since you drank my share Grizz, I think you owe me one tonight, IF I'm still awake enought to drink it! :D

Oh yeah, rat der Calico.........You and Buick should try gutter livin' fer a spell.

Who knows, y'all just might come to like it.

But then, come to tank of it, der wood not be much room fer me !

Now ya know how I feel Calico. The first and only race Dale JR. won in 8 and a half years was NOT AIRED OVER THE AIRWAVES ! And I got rabbit eared TV's !

And, it gits more worser, I aint got nary a cable anywhere in dis house !

Da Po-kin-nos in Pa is pretty bad fer nasty weather shinkin' up on ya. I was der wif Dale SR and the race started clear, not a cloud in da sky. By the 5th lap the race was called fer a T-Boomer dat wood not quite !

Not a problem, always happy to buy a lady a drink.

Gonna be a busy couple of weeks for me, gotta work today, tomorrow and Weds and then I'm off for a week and a half. But in that time I have to build a bookcase and bed risers for daughter Grizz, get her car ready, and then drive to Ohio with her, then fly home, then go shoot a 3 day annual. Also going to try to shoot the monthly in Boulder this Saturday.

I know you're happy to buy a lady a drink, but how about buyin' me one??? :P

But thanks for reminding me, I've got to be getting a motel reservation in Grand Junction for the weekend we have to take Ellen back. I am going to miss the Pawnee annual, I REALLY wish we could be there!

OK bottles! A drink for Calico Mary.

And you got anything to eat around here? Only thing to eat in my cabin was some tuna macaroni salad, now what kinda meal is that for a man???

Well, Bottles is rushin' me up some ribeye steak, a few baked taters, green beans, pickled beats and some sweet tea.

Next fallers some new fangled chic-o-late pie !

Din fellers, we shall retire to the smokin' room wif a fine ceegar and a shot of da ole Bulliet !

Will dat work fer ya ? I'll tell bottles to cook up nother steak ifin' ya want !

Even I am going to the Pawnee Annual! I get off a plane from Ohio, go home, change clothes, then head out for the annual.

Well, I'm happy for you but it's a little hard for us to be on both slopes at the same time, and move in day at CMU is the same day as the first main match day at the shootout :angry:

By the way, scores are up for Badger Mt if you want to see how bad I did everyone did :lol:

no beats nor sweet tea for me, but the rest sounds good.

BOTTLES, DROP NOTHER RIBEYE AN SOME OF DA FIXIN'S FER GRIZZ !

HE'S BUYIN' DA BULLIET ! !

I didn't have any problems getting the scores...unfortunately :lol: But hey, at least I got second place in my category! (There were only two of us...)

Starting to plan out the trip to Ohio. I'm thinking we'll take three days and not be rushed, plus that will put us in there around noon or early afternoon the third day.

Kinda planning it out by where I wan to eat LOL. First night will be Haywards pit BBQ in Overland Park, KS... I have fond memories of going to their original location with my grandfather, and the man who ran the place knew him by name and chatted when we went to pick up ribs. The next morning we'll make a quick stop at the cemetery and pay our respects to family what is buried there, then we'll see how far we get. We may take our time thru St. Louis as daughter Grizz has never seen the arch, and I have friends there we could have a late lunch with. Not sure where we'll eat that second day, but we'll likely still be full of ribs, and be saving up for the pizza place on the third day. On the third day, we'll have dinner at Colonial Pizza in Cedarville, OH, and run up the street for a chocolate cake batter shake from Mom and Dad's to go with it.

I'm busy looking at quilt patterns, for some strange reason......

I really need to start figuring out how to do these darn things faster, I have so many people trying to get in line for one it's not funny! It's flattering, but at my usual speed of 4-6 months per quilt I might not live long enough to make em' all! :lol:

I'm busy looking at quilt patterns, for some strange reason......

I really need to start figuring out how to do these darn things faster, I have so many people trying to get in line for one it's not funny! It's flattering, but at my usual speed of 4-6 months per quilt I might not live long enough to make em' all! :lol:

Calico, an you can ask Buick dis cuz he knows better din anyone, yur a true angel, lest in my book anyhow.

An angels don't die, dey just git a new set of wings !

So take dim 6 or 7 months.........all us here in da Saloon will wait !

That ain't what I heard Buick callen her the other day fer sure!!

Just kidding, just kidding, now don't go git on his case, I'm jus funnin.

pssssssst....Calico, come mer.......Naw he aint funnin !

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but an angel aint' one of them!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, me an Cherokee Charile, an EE Taft and serval others not to mention dem folks burnt out, sure as hell tank ya are !

better get that broken wing fixed thar Mary er yew be flyin in circles :)

better get that broken wing fixed thar Mary er yew be flyin in circles :)

Yup, an dat one wing will be mitey tired !

Archived