SASS Wire Forum

Interesting Video

Good video to see. A lot of people could benefit from it. I imagine many people would just try to hide under a desk or the like.

Good video to see. A lot of people could benefit from it. I imagine many people would just try to hide under a desk or the like.

+1

Thanks for the video.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The bad guys shotgun barrel looks like it's too short to be legal....oh wait, he's a criminal, what does he care :rolleyes:

+1

Thanks for the video.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The bad guys shotgun barrel looks like it's too short to be legal....oh wait, he's a criminal, what does he care :rolleyes:

+ 1

And did you notice he walked right past the sign saying "no concealed firearms" on the front door? That should have stopped him for sure! Absolutely no respect for the law!

Wait a minute ... he's a criminal, what does he care? :rolleyes:

Regards

Gateway Kid

+ 1

And did you notice he walked right past the sign saying "no concealed firearms" on the front door? That should have stopped him for sure! Absolutely no respect for the law!

Wait a minute ... he's a criminal, what does he care? :rolleyes:

Regards

Gateway Kid

Ah, Gateway, you cynic!

After the Aurora shooting, and all the questions about "what would YOU do?", my first thought was, "make da**ed certain none of my bullets ended up in an innocent person in all the chaos. With everyone screaming, running, jumping, anything to get the heck out of the way, it would be darn near impossible to have gotten a clear shot. Sure wouldn't want ballistics to find that one of mine hurt or killed a bystander.

May it happen never again.

eGG

Ah, Gateway, you cynic!

Yeah I know and I apologize.

After the Aurora shooting, and all the questions about "what would YOU do?", my first thought was, "make da**ed certain none of my bullets ended up in an innocent person in all the chaos. With everyone screaming, running, jumping, anything to get the heck out of the way, it would be darn near impossible to have gotten a clear shot. Sure wouldn't want ballistics to find that one of mine hurt or killed a bystander.

May it happen never again.

eGG

Actually I agree with with your "what would you do". I am pretty sure that most on the Wire would say they would/could take out the bad guy, but after thinking on it for a while I am not so sure. Most of the movie theaters I have been in are DARK, crowded and full of people who don't have a clue how to be polite when they go out for popcorn let alone act rationally in a very irrational situation. Clean shot? The stuff of dreams!!! Unsuspecting/unidentified citizens darting to and fro, yelling and screaming with no real plan for their own survival? That my friend is the much more likely reality.

Regards (Sure gonna miss the BMRR)

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived