SASS Wire Forum

A News Observation

Was watching a story on ABC news tonight. Reporter goes behind the lines to see the war up close and talk to the people.

Everybody he talked to was a civilian, and all were armed with AK pattern rifles.

Of course the reporter and the anchor referenced the courage of these folks fighting an oppressive government.

Then I got to thinking about recent events ... and how the politicos here are beating the anti-gun drum, and about the UN Small Arms Treaty.

I wonder if anybody at ABC sees the irony?

Freedom Fighters or Gun Nuts. It's all about the longitude and the politics. :rolleyes:

I kinda doubt that anybody at ABC can see beyond company policy and the Kool Aid stand.

+1

Freedom Fighters or Gun Nuts. It's all about the longitude and the politics. :rolleyes:

+ 1

My observation is that NOBODY EVER WINS A WAR. But to the victors go the spoils of war.

That said, I fear that warfare is a part of the human behavior pattern. Otherwise, our history would not be checkered with so many of them.

Those arabs are like a bunch of little kids. When they're yelling and fighting, they are occupied and you know what they are doing. But when they get quiet, THAT's when you better go check on them cause they are getting into something.

Archived