SASS Wire Forum

Wrong in so many ways

Subdeacon Joe

Is it totally remote control....how does it operate?

Is it totally remote control....how does it operate?

Not RC.

Zut alors!!

So you're driving this weird little thing down the road, lets say old route 666 (the highway of death)about a few miles from here. 2 lanes, undivided, 65mph limit.

Coming toward you in the southbound lane is a real 18 wheeler. The guy behind the real truck sees you approaching. But he pulls out to pass thinking you're a real truck about a half mile up the road when in fact you're only about 300 yards away.

Chaos of a fiery, head-on nature ensues. :unsure::blink: Which corpse gets the traffic ticket I wonder. :lol:

Zut alors!!

So you're driving this weird little thing down the road, lets say old route 666 (the highway of death)about a few miles from here. 2 lanes, undivided, 65mph limit.

Coming toward you in the southbound lane is a real 18 wheeler. The guy behind the real truck sees you approaching. But he pulls out to pass thinking you're a real truck about a half mile up the road when in fact you're only about 300 yards away.

Chaos of a fiery, head-on nature ensues. :unsure::blink: Which corpse gets the traffic ticket I wonder. :lol:

Nice imagination :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Bob, I thought they made 666 an interstate by now, used to travel that road fairly regular.

They re-designated it US491, but it's not an Interstate.

Nice imagination :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

That's the one thing I have a surplus of. :lol:

Archived