SASS Wire Forum

Double standard

Subdeacon Joe

There are double standards everywhere in life, get used go it.

Sorry, got slapped by one myself this weekend. Might still be a bit peeved.

Grizz, supposing he really should have checked out the link, but aw heck, why let 'facts' get in the way of a good rant.

Grizz, supposing he really should have checked out the link, but aw heck, why let 'facts' get in the way of a good rant.

Dat's exactly what I was a thinkin'.

Here, let's drink on it a spell ! lol

I hear you, Grizz. I gave a few seconds thought about an example of right wing/conservative double standard, but couldn't quickly come up with one.

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to Chic-Filet today and Wednesday is the National go to Chic-Filet day. I'm not going because I'm against gay marriage, I'm going to support them because they have the right to free speech!!

(Plus they do have pretty darn good chicken! LOL)

Rye:)

I support equal rights for all people. I don't support the use of the word 'marriage' in a gay civil union. To me 'marriage' is the unique bond between the man and the women - two different spectrums of the human race. but yes, equal rights should be across the board. Guess I'm old fasioned - oh well.

I support Chick-fil-A's stance on the subject and suppprt their right to free speech.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Don't care about the CEO's views one way or another.

If I boycotted every business in the country whose owner had views I don't agree with, I'd get exhausted pretty quick. :rolleyes:

Don't care about the CEO's views one way or another.

If I boycotted every business in the country whose owner had views I don't agree with, I'd get exhausted pretty quick. :rolleyes:

It's usually the anti-2nd Amendment companies that I have an issue with. If a company is pro-gay marriage that is fine for me too.

G (who hasn't wore a pair of Levi's for 20 years)G ~ :FlagAm:

Can a guy get a chicken dinner round here without having to make a political statment? I'll have mine with cheese please.

Cash

The Saloon serves chicken? I'll have a crsipy chicken, BBQ, bacon, cheddar, and haystack onions on a Ciabatta bun ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived