SASS Wire Forum

Satan must be selling ice skates

Subdeacon Joe

Whoda thunk it?

But Mr. Bloomberg, an outspoken supporter of unfettered capitalism who has also defended unpopular causes like a proposed mosque near ground zero, said he firmly believed in a business’s right to sell fried chicken to the masses, regardless of its owners’ beliefs.

It’s inappropriate for a city government, or a state government, or the federal government to look at somebody’s political views and decide whether or not they can live in the city, or operate a business in the city, or work for somebody in the city,” the mayor said on his Friday morning radio show.

Mr. Bloomberg said that while he was friendly with the mayors of Boston and Chicago, “I disagree with them really strongly on this one.”

“You can’t have a test for what the owners’ personal views are before you decide to give a permit to do something in the city,” Mr. Bloomberg said, citing concerns about censorship and freedom of speech. “You really don’t want to ask political beliefs or religious beliefs before you issue a permit. That’s just not government’s job.

The guy might not be as shallow as he seems.

Joe never said he wasn't as crazy as a sprayed roach. Just that he's right on this point.

“It’s inappropriate for a city government, or a state government, or the federal government to look at somebody’s political views and decide whether or not they can live in the city, or operate a business in the city, or work for somebody in the city

I would add that it's also illegal.

Even a blind hog finds a mushroom every now and then. ;)

He also just said he wants hospitals to lock up formula to encourage breast feeding, the man nuttier then squirrel poop

Yup...

GG (...and 100% behind Chick-fil-A)

You dirty old man. Me too. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Joe never said he wasn't as crazy as a sprayed roach. Just that he's right on this point.

I would add that it's also illegal.

Even a blind hog finds a mushroom every now and then. ;)

Gotta get new glasses...at first glance I thought you wrote "spavined roach." Which brings very strange images to mind.

Archived