SASS Wire Forum

VERDE VALLEY RANGE WARS, WE'RE FULL

The Verde Valley Range Wars 10th annual is coming up late in September. To be exact it is Sept 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

WE ARE FULL AND WILL BE STARTING A WAITING LIST. UP TO THIS TIME EVERYONE THAT HAS RESPONDED IS IN, WE EVEN LET RATTLER JOHN IN.

Thanks,

Johnny Meadows

Thanks for the reminder! Apps on the way for Aim Me & myself. We'd like to posse with some fun folks and look forward to another great shoot.

Palo Verde,

Are you taking an pre-orders for Mulligan sticks this year? I probably won't need more than 2 or 3 extra, rest of the pards may want to order early and often.

TB

I'm thinking that maybe I'll go ahead and let Palo Verde have another chance at winning this year by me not entering again. On the other hand I may just go ahead and enter any way.

I'll have to think on this for a spell. Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well any way this is one of the best of the best shoots and lots of fun.

We'' be there.

Jackrabbit and Sly Puppy

Well, I just hope San Juan doesn't show up again and give me another whupp-az.

Bill,

The Do-it-your-own-self Mulligan/McGillicutty sticks will be on sale again this year. However, they keep getting trickier with the official sticks at the shoot and and trying to foil private enterprise. Last year, the score keeper wouldn't take mine just because the paint was not quite dry yet :rolleyes: ...... geez, picky, picky :lol:

Jackrabbit,

Bring it on bad boy :P . Let's see your "A" game ('cause that's probably all of the alphabet you know :lol::P)

The challenge is on! :D

Palo Verde,

We have now added water marks on the official sticks. Those caught with counterfit sticks will be thrashed violently about the head and shoulders.

Whisperin will be doing the thrashing and she is tough.

Johnny M.

Well golly Palo Verde you do amaze me. I did not even know that you knew that the letter A was part of the alphabet.

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercy, Mercy!

Your on my friend. Yeeeh, Haaa.

Palo Verde,

We have now added water marks on the official sticks. Those caught with counterfit sticks will be thrashed violently about the head and shoulders.

Whisperin will be doing the thrashing and she is tough.

Johnny M.

Oh? threaten me with a thrashing by Whisperin'? I'd like to get a thrashing by Whisperin! :P She's a mighty fine lookin' gal. :lol: Oh! whip me! whip me! you meanie :lol:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but threats will not keep me away from Verde Valley Range Wars! :P

P.S. There is seems to be a large market for Do-it-your-own-self Mulligan/McGillicutty stick kits. I have even sold some to shooters from Northern Illinois. They must have some tough match organizers too but your "Water Marks" will not stop free enterprise. My new and improved Kits this year will feature my new "neural rotorgator cyber ninja duplicator" (patent pending) capabilities and will accurately copy anything made of wood and paint --- including your phony old Water Marks :P . And, I am going to have them available at Reduced Prices. :D

The Verde Valley Range Wars 10th annual is coming up late in September. To be exact it is Sept 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

WE ARE FULL AND WILL BE STARTING A WAITING LIST. UP TO THIS TIME EVERYONE THAT HAS RESPONDED IS IN, WE EVEN LET RATTLER JOHN IN.

Thanks,

Johnny Meadows

I don't know if I should feel priviieged, or insulted! :wacko:

Its been over a year since I last shot, so NO laughing!!!!

Archived