SASS Wire Forum

Where to buy APP

In the past I have been able to order it direct from American Pioneer Powder. Don't know if they still do that, but you might give them a call. They also have a list of dealers in Arizona shown on their website. Good luck. :)

In the past I have been able to order it direct from American Pioneer Powder. Don't know if they still do that, but you might give them a call. They also have a list of dealers in Arizona shown on their website. Good luck. :)

Be sure to call the listed dealer(s) & ask if they stock powder. I found out the hard way that not all of them stock the loose powder. The local dealer in my area only has the sticks.

Holler

My local Gander Mountain has tons of it. It used to come in a white bottle but if they have the black bottles get those, it's supposed to be a new formulation with less dust.

Ron Peterson in ABQ has a few bottles of FFg in stock in ABQ. You could buy these while shooting the Outlaw Trail. I prefer FFFg or I would have already bought these.

If you can use a case (or split with someone) search gunbroker for american pioneer . They list it for $219 a case

I just got a couple bottles at my local Gander Mtn. Surprisingly they actually have it for a good price too. And the new formulation is nice, much less dusty.

Johnny,

Are you going back to black? LOL. There is a dealer out of OK that was at WR this last time. I always buy from him. Call me and I will try to get his info for you if you can't find local.

Dan

Title says it all. I haven't been able to find any APP.

Thanks,

Johnny Meadows

Try Mike & Sandy at Thunderstick in Tucson. They stock APP. I bought several bottles there. Also if you need more than a few bottles you can buy from APP in case lots.

I get mine from coinguy on auction arms. Free shipping

I've been getting mine from Glen - The coinguy for years

Never a problem

Coffee

Not exactly the answer you seek but it appears that Pinnacle has been retained by Goex and can be purchased through Powder, Inc. I chose Pinnacle due to the fact that Powder Inc had super good bulk pricing and allowed mixing their different products to get the case lot prices and shipping. APP did always leave less residue behind, even before any changes.

Gander Mountain for me also. Most decent gun shops carry APP, Pyrodex or 777 since the laws for storage are more relaxed than the laws for BP. We also have some local vendors that come to matches with APP.

Archived