SASS Wire Forum

? Australian sass

Guest talon macleod 29883

:rolleyes: A question to the Australian mates who are active in SASS. I have a good friend who is relocating to Brisbane at least temporarily in about three weeks . She is an engineer who has been hired as a consultant in the area.I have meet a couple of mates when I worked on Shootout at Mule Camp.As I remember Virgil Earp and Constable Nelson but only once and don`t know any more. I would like to put her in touch with anyone in the area so she does not feel so alone. If there is anyone who lives in or near the Brisbane area who would like to step up please send me a PM and I will forward. Good Day . Talon Macleod #29883 :D

G'day

I'm not in the Brisbane area, although I'm on the east coast a few hours south, give her my number and I'll try to get her in touch with some locals there.

There are a few large-ish groups in that area and I'm pretty sure they can accomodate.

My cell # is 0427565220.

Happy to help ... wbj

:rolleyes: Being from the South maybe I should say Howdy Yall. Thanks Jack .I should also have said She is an active Sass shooter and of course will not be bringing any equipment with her. I will pass on any replies. Thanks again . Talon :FlagAm:

Mikey you know me better than to ask questions like that over the wire :rolleyes: Send e-mail if you wish :D G day Mate. Tal

Archived