SASS Wire Forum

Hot damn, we found a room to rent!

Subdeacon Joe

We get to move out of the Sunday school room into an actual room! Full use of kitchen and bath, can sit and BS with the guy and watch TV. He's a retired SSGT, Desert Storm vet. Told him our circumstance and he said come on by. I think we had it when we walked in the door. He is about our age and I think was fed up with renting to college kids.

Next step is to get our bed and a few things out of storage.

Congrats Joe..............Room sounds like it is great !

One word of advice......DO NOT take off yur boots.......EVER while y'all got da room !

Heard dats how us Confederate Gunners zeroed in on y'all ! lol

Where at Joe

Happy for you and the missus, Joe. Sounds like real good deal. Nice home and a new friend.

So, is there room in the garage for the cannon?

Some places where he might be in this county, Whiskey he might need it

Good to hear Joe! That sounds great, hope you, .the wife. and the SSgt all get along. But I'm wondering too - is there room for the cannon? Actually, I bet having a cannon is what cinched the deal! Ya'll take care!

Bucky

No room for the cannon. And, TH night, some SOBs got into the tool box on the gun trailer and stole the winch and battery. Also some personal gear from tarped footlockers next to it. :angry: And this from right behind the church!

Shoer, it's on Gold Way, just east of Snider and south of Golf Course. Not a bad area at all.

And thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. Interesting thing is that this happened on our parish feast day. St. Seraphim, Wonder Worker of Sarov.

No room for the cannon. And, TH night, some SOBs got into the tool box on the gun trailer and stole the winch and battery. Also some personal gear from tarped footlockers next to it. :angry: And this from right behind the church!

Shoer, it's on Gold Way, just east of Snider and south of Golf Course. Not a bad area at all.

And thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. Interesting thing is that this happened on our parish feast day. St. Seraphim, Wonder Worker of Sarov.

well damn Joe that is right around the corner from my Brother and about a mile from the house. With the new underpass they just put in you could almost walk to work faster then you could drive.

well damn Joe that is right around the corner from my Brother and about a mile from the house. With the new underpass they just put in you could almost walk to work faster then you could drive.

We'll have to try to meet up sometime. Darned shame Montana Hawk is long gone. Work is about 3 1/2 or 4 miles from there. I could bike it about as fast as I could drive, but walking or cycling around midnight isn't my idea of a fun time.

We'll have to try to meet up sometime. Darned shame Montana Hawk is long gone. Work is about 3 1/2 or 4 miles from there. I could bike it about as fast as I could drive, but walking or cycling around midnight isn't my idea of a fun time.

there is a new gun shop in the same shopping center just a couple doors down towards Good To Go Military. It is called UB or something like that, they are avoiding using guns sports or anything like that

there is a new gun shop in the same shopping center just a couple doors down towards Good To Go Military. It is called UB or something like that, they are avoiding using guns sports or anything like that

YEah, we drove past and saw that. Looked like scopes and ugly black rifles mostly. Need to go by sometime when they are open.

Archived