SASS Wire Forum

Think it can't happen here......

PLEASE watch, do not post anydangthing that will get this post pulled ;)

This is for INFORMATION ONLY.

http://sgtreport.com/2012/07/must-watch-must-share-troops-ordered-to-kill-all-americans-who-do-not-turn-in-guns/#comments

LG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not gonna happen. And even if it did I can't think of any troops I would be less afraid of.

Oh yeah, the French. But other than them I can't think of any.

Bill, did you even watch the 20+ minute vid?

LG

Watch the full video - I live in a suburb of NOLA - it HAS happened!!!

I hope not, but it seems like it may easily happen again!!

watched the you tube-- yes it can happen, but not in our lifetime. Perhaps this will play a part in the end days of our country where we will no longer be a formidable force in the world, and the 10 heads of the european nations will rule. [Revelation]

Watch the full video - I live in a suburb of NOLA - it HAS happened!!!

I hope not, but it seems like it may easily happen again!!

Was the UN involved in that?

What I think you are referring to was the result overzealous local police illegally disarming after Katrina Right?

Not the same thing!

So I'm supposed to believe a talking tube-head speaking about a fifty year old document?

Am I worried about the current UN Treaty limiting the private possession of firearms? Not really because legally it would be unenforceable due to a little known American tradition known as the US Constitution. (That document being guaranteed by the Second Amendment is beside the point)

Would I be worried about foreign troops 'helping' Americans comply with such a treaty? Not really.

Am I more worried about the constant erosion of our personal liberties and I'm not talking about just guns. Think of the smokers, burger eaters, big car enthusiasts et;al that have to put up with ridiculous regulations because someone else disagrees with them.

Can gun confiscation happen here? Already has; Katrina. Hmmm, people have been using 'laws' to do what they want to the rest of us for centuries. It might be legal but it ain't right.

Do I like seeing this stuff on the Wire? Yep....I like to be informed. You never know where the truth might be found.

Treaty. That is the key word, and how then the UN can add to a treaty, to eventually make them comply with their wishes. One needs to read the Treaty of Versailles, and see how the country used the treaty to slowly take away the peoples firearms. First with ban on certain weapons, then registration of firearms, then permits to acquire firearms. Within 15 to 20 years, firearms were restricted to only government approved persons, all others had to turn theirs in, or face criminal charges.

A Treaty dictates, practically, all manners of firearm control.

Check out countries that have made firearms harder for the law abiding citizen to acquire, or restricted within just the last 1/4 century. Check out how hard it is in Chicago, or what California is doing. The confiscation of firearms, when really needed after Katrina.

I never thought the government would require every person to buy a product, or face penalties, but it has happened.

This election coming up, maybe the last chance for saving Freedom. MT

Wouldn't topics like this be a better fit in the Saloon? I'm all for it but it doesn't have anything specifically to do with SASS and the game other than the idea that without 2nd amendment we likely wouldn't have the game. Therefore, I'm hesitant to relay my opinion on the matter here in this particular forum.

EDIT: Ooops, I finally pulled my head out of my posterior and read the following.

Sorry LG for posting when you specifically stated not to post anydangthing. However, it is refreshing that we all are still free enough to have minds of our own. ;)

[quote name='Captain Bill Burt' 3. Any politician who supported that (an armed UN presence in the US), with the possible exception of those from CA and MA, might as well resign immediately after they cast their vote.

Now hold on...I know we have a bad rep out this way given our gun laws....but this is STILL the Cradle of Liberty, and there is NO WAY that even our liberal folks would tolerate foreign troops on MA soil...last time that happened, we kicked 'em clean out of the country. To paraphrase Rick Blaine in Casablanca, replying to a German officer asking about American reaction to an invasion of the US, "There are certain sections of South Boston that I would advise that you do not try to invade"....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LL

[quote name='Captain Bill Burt' 3. Any politician who supported that (an armed UN presence in the US), with the possible exception of those from CA and MA, might as well resign immediately after they cast their vote.

Now hold on...I know we have a bad rep out this way given our gun laws....but this is STILL the Cradle of Liberty, and there is NO WAY that even our liberal folks would tolerate foreign troops on MA soil...last time that happened, we kicked 'em clean out of the country. To paraphrase Rick Blaine in Casablanca, replying to a German officer asking about American reaction to an invasion of the US, "There are certain sections of South Boston that I would advise that you do not try to invade"....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LL

:lol:

(And a number of other spots. Including the Lazy Bob Ranch) :FlagAm:;)

Let me get this right. We can't remove millions of illegal aliens but we can take guns from more than 90 million gun owners. Good Luck!

no, they will never remove all guns

butt aint, the fight to bear arms worth while

against all fronts

arrrrg

ps

somone dont

want to remove those voters ;)

Let me get this right. We can't remove millions of illegal aliens but we can take guns from more than 90 million gun owners. Good Luck!

That IS the kind of remark that will get this "thread" pulled :rolleyes:

I don't want that to happen......... ;)

LG

No Treaty can be ratified without Congressional approval by a 2/3 majority vote.Even our president , who has found every way possible to contravene and do an end sweep around the Constitution couldn't pull this one off even if it were true.The 2nd amnd will never be repealed for the same reason.Plus, there are over 90 million legal gun owners in the US.To attempt to repeal the 2nd could lead to Civil War and Martial law.

Not to mention further loss of 10's of thousands of US jobs related to the firearms industry.And it would be political suicide for any politician that tries to repeal the 2nd.

Fact: In the early days of WWII, immediately following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japs concluded that to attempt a land invasion of CA would be suicide..why? They were worried about every American civilian owning a firearm. It won't happen..not in our lifetime...Even the President, and i use the term loosely, couldn't bypass the Constitution on this issue.

It would be the biggest blood bath ever, it would make the Civil War look like a tea party.The UN CANNOT come up with enough troops, even with U.S. military to kick in ever gun owner door at the same time and that is what they would have to do to succeed. I have said in the past and I still say, there are way to many Vets, rednecks and just plain citizens that love America who will not just lay down and surrender. Think of it from a tactical situation whats is the UN going to do even with the U.S. Military, hit all the major citys first that would leave the rest of the country to start their little pocket of resistance. With in about 3 hours I knew I could have around 100 people willing to fight, who knows how many after a couple of days and that is just me and there are a lot of people like me who would do the same. I live 60 miles north of San Francisco Ca., there is over a million people in SF, so the UN would have a million plus home to kick in the front doors and 60 miles to go before they even got to me. look how big of an area you are in and think about it. With all the technology we have, Look how long it took to find Bin lodin and he was in the same spot for what like 5 years.

I think this guy is a fear monger, could this happen , maybe, but like I said it would be one big long blood bath. How come nobody has heard of that document from 1961 before, I have never heard of anyone talking about it before, something that significant would of shown up a long time ago if it was something that was in play.

YES WE DO NEED TO STAY VIGILANT OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Every gun owner fighting back, I really like that, BUT wait, how many of those south Louisiana fokes died in the door by door gun battles HMMMM how many soldiers and cops died? Yep when it goes down there will be one hell of a war alright, trying to get out of the way that is!

No Treaty can be ratified without Congressional approval by a 2/3 majority vote.Even our president , who has found every way possible to contravene and do an end sweep around the Constitution couldn't pull this one off even if it were true.The 2nd amnd will never be repealed for the same reason.Plus, there are over 90 million legal gun owners in the US.To attempt to repeal the 2nd could lead to Civil War and Martial law.

Not to mention further loss of 10's of thousands of US jobs related to the firearms industry.And it would be political suicide for any politician that tries to repeal the 2nd.

Fact: In the early days of WWII, immediately following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japs concluded that to attempt a land invasion of CA would be suicide..why? They were worried about every American civilian owning a firearm. It won't happen..not in our lifetime...Even the President, and i use the term loosely, couldn't bypass the Constitution on this issue.

This might help on Treaties. Also remember wording, "present".

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=can%20traety%20be%20ratified%20without%20being%20voted&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CHIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.senate.gov%2Fartandhistory%2Fhistory%2Fcommon%2Fbriefing%2FTreaties.htm&ei=C2UIUPDHIY-Q8wS4gpGbBA&usg=AFQjCNE3tqwpvCIfcFXsRFM3rVBsvQcLCQ

On the Bill of Rights, can they be amended?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=can%20bill%20of%20rights%20be%20admended&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CHAQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.answers.com%2FQ%2FCan_the_Bill_of_Rights_be_changed&ei=9mYIUKL5MYW88AS9y-GsBA&usg=AFQjCNEr3-C23pbUQffFyPyq-B8aktZN6A

Have to do it under the radar--

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=what%20obama%20told%20brady&source=web&cd=5&sqi=2&ved=0CFQQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2FBig-Peace%2F2012%2F07%2F05%2FReport-Obama-Could-Sign-Anti-Gun-Arms-Trade-Treaty-by-August&ei=HmgIUOPWI4Ka9gSI1NyhBA&usg=AFQjCNFynQ11vjQy7cwdCtY1HKlUNIjqBg

Actually, the Japanese did not invade us due to the tremendous logistics involved, lack of resources and troops, the huge size and population of the United States, their ongoing war in China, and the fact that they never really wanted to conquer and occupy the US anyway. They just wanted us out of their sphere of influence in the Pacific.

The perception that Yamamoto said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" is merely a legend. No one has ever substantiated the quote.

But back to the point in reference to total gun confiscation, the UN, Hilary Clinton, The ATf, the Secret Service, the jack booted thugs et al.

It ain't gonna happen.

And you can quite me on that. ;):lol:

I am not a con-spear-acy typ feller

but

folks that enjoy thier 2nd ammendment rights

might NOT

.................want

to

...........count

on

our congress, and supreme court, so much these days ;)

I have a pocket sized constitution::::: handy :::::

it is being shreded, these days :o

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results ,,,,,,So rest on your thoughts of it can't happen here,just like they did in England , Austrailia and Canada ....

Then ask yourself "Why is it so hard to get back what was once lost" ,,,, better and easyer to go on the offencive against the Anti's and push them back into the sea, while you still have Your Rights ....

Because they the anti's think they know best on every thing and they want Your everything .....

Kinda of like "Robin Hood" but with them keeping it all ....

Jabez Cowboy

Treaty. That is the key word, and how then the UN can add to a treaty, to eventually make them comply with their wishes. One needs to read the Treaty of Versailles, and see how the country used the treaty to slowly take away the peoples firearms. First with ban on certain weapons, then registration of firearms, then permits to acquire firearms. Within 15 to 20 years, firearms were restricted to only government approved persons, all others had to turn theirs in, or face criminal charges.

A Treaty dictates, practically, all manners of firearm control.

Check out countries that have made firearms harder for the law abiding citizen to acquire, or restricted within just the last 1/4 century. Check out how hard it is in Chicago, or what California is doing. The confiscation of firearms, when really needed after Katrina.

I never thought the government would require every person to buy a product, or face penalties, but it has happened.

This election coming up, maybe the last chance for saving Freedom. MT

Didn't you hear MT it is a TAX not a penalty. <_<

On the issue of the Japanese in WW II wanting to invade the USA. THat was really not a viable activity.

Several simple reasons.

1. the jap army was in charge of the jap government. They didn't trust the navy!

2. very large logistical problem.

3. relatively short logistics (overwhelming for the japs at the time) to get stuff from the west end of the pacific ocean area.

indonesia, phillipines etc oil and other natural resources were at hand.

Why would the japs want to fight an enemy at the other end of the pacific.

The USA owned more battleships and could build more aircraft carriers than the japs could anyway.

The USA owned 6 brand new battleships of the NC and SD class.

And the first five ESSEX class Aircraft Carriers were already laid down and being built.

The first three IOWAs were also laid down at the time of Pearl Harbor.

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto knew the USA, he knew that the jap navy could do what they wanted for about 6 months and then the end would begin.

He was right. Battle of Midway almost 6 months to the day after Pearl Harbor.

Remember that years of naval treaties where the japs were a 3 to the USA 5 and British 5 in the ratios of ships had left the japs a smaller navy.

Which they would have to fight across if they engaged the USA in a war on North America.

The reason that this equation doesn't even really touch upon the concept of armed US Citizens is that the japs never respected foreign soldiers and thought that the US soldier was not the equal of the jap soldier so why would they fear armed US Citizens?

Archived