SASS Wire Forum

Rockcastle Rangers July Monthly

BTT

Hope to make this one. Always fun at the Rock Castle Rangers!!

It doesn't look good for me 'cause the band is playin' in Nashville at 3:00 pm that afternoon. Hatfield says he'll still try to make it.

DANG! DANG!! DANG!!! :angry:

Our welder just finished our new knockdown racks and I think we might have some fun this weekend. They really look cool and they work great.

Don't forget 6 stages and lunch. Sign-up starts at 8am Safety starts at 9:30am See Ya There, Shaddai

I saw those targets in the construction phase and they look like neat stuff. Shame I won't get to break 'em in, but I'll get a turn at 'em next month!!

Y'all saddle up and have a ball. Lunch is always good at Rock Castle and the shootin' is top notch!!

Knockdown racks?? Man, I hate that I'm gonna miss it!

Some of my friends and I are going down to TN to do some cave diving this weekend. But I should be able to make it to the August match.

There just aren't enough weekends, ;)

Kid

Knockdown racks?? Man, I hate that I'm gonna miss it!

Some of my friends and I are going down to TN to do some cave diving this weekend. But I should be able to make it to the August match.

There just aren't enough weekends, ;)

Kid

Hey Campo!!

Got your hat back and it's at my mom's for the binding on the brim. Let me know if you're shooting Wartrace and I can have it for you then, or we can do it at Rock Castle on week two!!

Hey Campo!!

Got your hat back and it's at my mom's for the binding on the brim. Let me know if you're shooting Wartrace and I can have it for you then, or we can do it at Rock Castle on week two!!

Alright, that's good news!

I hope to be shooting at Wartrace. I'm not for sure gonna be able to make it, but for now lets plan on meeting there.

Wartrace is gonna be my only chance to warm up before GOA and I know Widder' will be out for blood on the speed shotgun sidematch. :lol:

Kid

Howdy Campo.

you might not need awhole lot of warm up this year for speed shotgun. Yes, I do practice alittle but it seems the more I practice, the clumsier and slower I get.

Plus, while playing with my dog earlier in the month, I jammed up my right thumb and it still bothers me alittle. I don't think I broke it but its possible that something got jarred outa place.

For now, It doesn't seem to effect my right hand much but it still stays sore and alittle stiff all the time.

I hope to be alittle competitive this year but right now, I think you can go diving all you want.

I'm lookin forward to seeing you at GOA and of course, especially at the Speed SG stage.

..........Widder

My work weekends and your shooting weekends are finally back in sync. I'll be there.

Blackwater, show up and we'll get you out of there in time for the band. It's going to be fun. Shaddai

Hate that I missed it, but we had relatives from Washington state in for the weekend, swim lessons for the Bopper this morning, and of course the band this afternoon. You guys had plenty of fun without me and I'll take ya's up on it 8/11. We got another gig that afternoon, but the rest of the band can set it up and i can get there on time! :lol:

See ya' in a couple of weeks!! :FlagAm:

Hate that I had to miss it. We have been packing for a week now and making progress. 1st pod delivers next friday and the total move on the 17th. Sure will be glad when this is over. We have too much stuff!

Hope to see everyone soon.....Drifter

Hate that I had to miss it. We have been packing for a week now and making progress. 1st pod delivers next friday and the total move on the 17th. Sure will be glad when this is over. We have too much stuff!

Hope to see everyone soon.....Drifter

Drifter, hope you'll be joining us at Wartrace soon.

Shaddai did you get your EOT awards?

Randy

My apologies to everyone for skipping out early. I was having a grand old time with the new targets for the time I was there, they're great. BTW, the brother is fine. Just he has a bad back and I didn't want to leave him stranded too long.

Leaving halfway through just means I have less reloading to do for 8/11.

I think everything ran fairly smooth, Black Tom, Cleve, Chance Thorton, Vaquero Jake, Short Fuse Ruby, Perfecto and myself finished setting shotgun targets Saturday morning and I really do Thank everyone for their help. I really want to Thank, Black Tom for the Great idea he had for the legs on our new shotgun targets they really work Great, Thank You. Shaddai

Hope everyone enjoyed the knockdown racks.

Archived