SASS Wire Forum

YOU tell her...

Subdeacon Joe

Ya know that song line, "I'd like to check you for ticks"? How about check you for clips??? LOL. I know, lame, but I just couldn't resist!!! LOL!!!!!!

I was in Europe in 73-74 and ended up in Israel while they were still fighting on the Golan Heights. At a youth hostel up at the Galilee I could watch Israeli jets attack positions up there and at breakfast the owner asked if a couple of soldiers could join me, it was a couple of female ones that ended up showing me around the area. We ended up near the the Lebanese border for lunch with several others from their unit under camouflage netting. Quite the eye opener for a young American.

That's gonna leave an interesting tan line.

YUP ! SHORE WILL !

That's gonna leave an interesting tan line.

Well, the gun moves around a bit and it's not as close to her skin as a piece of cloth, the sun changes angle, she's not going to stand still. I don't think there will be any more than a vague shadow. I suggest we find a volunteer and confirm.

It's mis match day at the beach............ Nobody told you??????lol

Ahhh one of those rare times when guys like us look right through a gun to see what's underneath!

Don't happen very often.......do it?

I'll tell her maybe from a cell phone!!!

ZOWIE!!!!!!!

Several years ago, a friend of mine was in Israel and snapped .this picture at a McDonald's. He was amazed that no one seemed to think anything unusual of the fashion accessory of the young lady in the red skirt!

In refernce to another thread, it seems from these pictures that the Israelis favor a "muzzle-down" carry! :P

Several years ago, a friend of mine was in Israel and snapped .this picture at a McDonald's. He was amazed that no one seemed to think anything unusual of the fashion accessory of the young lady in the red skirt!

In refernce to another thread, it seems from these pictures that the Israelis favor a "muzzle-down" carry! :P

In um.....researching...yeah...researching ;) this subject, it also looks like many favor a "two magazines taped together" mode of carrying them.

Archived