SASS Wire Forum

Guns Of August .....

Widder, SASS #59054

August 9 - 12 !

well, alot of matches have come and gone so far this year. But, one of the most anticipated matches in the country is just around the corner so you Pards better get ready for the real deal in some of the funnest Cowboy competition anywhere.

Ifn ya ain't sent in your application, GET R DONE!

This match will be here so fast, that even Campo Kid ain't got time to injure himself before the side matches..... ^_^

and ifn I'm thinkin correctly, this is the 15th year anniversary and rumors have it that it is shapin up to be one of the best of all time.

hope to see everybody there!

..........Widder

Widder, you should have seen Campo workin his tail off this weekend to get ready to face you and your 97 at GOA!

Talked with Deadwood and was on a posse with Lassiter this weekend and they have a lot in mind for this big anniversary year at Guns Of August! Don't think twice! If you have every thought about going, this is the year! this is my 10th straight I think, and plan on going next year!

Widder, see you there. Fair warning, I met one of the giesha's, her name is Trudy, or as she says it, twoody, and she lives just an hour north of Middletown. We may need to keep a short leesh on Korupt Karl!

Howdy DOC.

Trudy is one of the Geisha sisters but she ain't one of the twins. Those girls ain't got much to worry about since KK hurt his back..... ^_^

Yep, I know Campo is gearing up for speed 97. It should be interesting. I believe Deuce and a few others are gona be lookin good for that coveted title this year. I got meowndangself a new 97 thats been set up by Curly Bill Kelly and I call it the 'Mach II-97'.

Lookin forward to seein you again Doc, along with a whole passel of Pards I ain't seen in awhile.

Safe travels

..........Widder

It will be the last second signup for me ifin it works out. Stan might even share a couple cookies! What ya say Stan?? These folks are alot of fun and they put on a pretty good shoot! Nbc

Howdy DOC.

Trudy is one of the Geisha sisters but she ain't one of the twins.

I am glad you cleared that up for me Widder! I will have to tell you about Twoody and Kawl disappearing into the night woods on a golf cart when at GOA!!! This is not a story that I would want to get out amongst the entire cowboy world, not even in the least little way, so that is why I will wait until Guns Of August to even mention it! Perhaps over a sip of some cask 16!

Sure hope TN Tombstone did not hear that about the cask!

I am glad you cleared that up for me Widder! I will have to tell you about Twoody and Kawl disappearing into the night woods on a golf cart when at GOA!!! This is not a story that I would want to get out amongst the entire cowboy world, not even in the least little way, so that is why I will wait until Guns Of August to even mention it! Perhaps over a sip of some cask 16!

Sure hope TN Tombstone did not hear that about the cask!

Oh, you guys! I just can't make it this year; going to miss seeing/shooting with all ya all but, hope to be seeing you somewheres down the trail this year.

Heck, I can't even get out to a monthly shoot on a regular basis, and as luck would have it, I am leaving over that weekend for Tulsa.

Archived