SASS Wire Forum

It's finally FRIDAY! Must be time for PIZZA!

Grizzly Dave

she's a cutie pie,,,you clean up good Grizz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I haven't taken the pics from yesterday off the camera yet, and the only ones with me in them are group photos.

But against my better judgement, HERE is a picture of the last time I wore a suit, it was for my sisters wedding maybe 5 years ago. I kinda had to wear the suit as I had to give her away, thankfully her hubby hasn't tried to give her back. That is the lovely daughter Grizz with me in the picture.

Oh Calico....there is your picture of me in a suit! Drinks are on you! :D

Tell ya what, Grizz....seein' as I have seen ya in a monkey suit next to dat beautimas lady, I recon We'll just have to start wif out Calico !

Bottles.....Some what ever Grizz is drinkin' and I'll have some Bulliet, ifin' ya please.

Put it on Calico's tab.....dat be tree down from da top.

And do not EVEN think to ask me how I knows dat ! hehehehe

Well excuse me for being busy! I suppose you guys have run up my tab so high I'll never get it paid down :P Had to take a break from the sewing machine, that stupid chair really messes up my back, so I guess I'll just have to have one with you all :D Bottles, a nice BIG rum and coke, easy on the coke :lol:

Well excuse me for being busy! I suppose you guys have run up my tab so high I'll never get it paid down :P Had to take a break from the sewing machine, that stupid chair really messes up my back, so I guess I'll just have to have one with you all :D Bottles, a nice BIG rum and coke, easy on the coke :lol:

Well din Calico, you be excused ! lol

Drink up, I know a thing or tree about back pain !

Hey..............Whar da heck is Grizz ?

what kind of Mexican food do you like? is that politically correct? :lol: It better be--I teach students in the Hispanic barrio.

CC - my favorite right now is the combo #5, cheese enchilada, beer burrito and crispy chile releno. Of course it comes smothered in green chili with beans and cheese and rice on the side.

Office all day, hot drive home, dinner, a couple minutes to catch my breath, and now I'm heading off to see a play with daughter Grizz. All of this on only a few hours sleep.

I'm tired.

You can catch up on your sleep when daughter Grizz goes back to college, and it gets cooler :) For now have a good time hanging out with her!

You can catch up on your sleep when daughter Grizz goes back to college, and it gets cooler :) For now have a good time hanging out with her!

Dey grown up so fast ! Fore ya know it, dey'll be callin' ya Grand Father and meanin' it too !

Just go and have a good time..........Da Bulliet will sing ya to sleep when ya git back !

Wellllllllllll.........................

A case full of Bulliet and two, count 'em y'all TWO kegs of da whiskey flavored beer dat Whiskey's so fond of and nobody's here !

Shhhheeeesss.........some FirdayPizza day pre-party !

Archived