SASS Wire Forum

I agree with Harry Reid

When American retailers can stock their shelves with made-in-USA products so we have a choice maybe things will turn around.

But I doubt that will happen soon and even if it does a lot of folks without two dimes to rub together will have to go with the cheapest thing they can afford. Human nature and reasonable behavior if you ask me.

Harry Reid was grandstanding... again. Guess what he and his congress pards got done last week in their terribly crowded schedule? NOTHING! :angry:

But back tpo the original topic. Could the USOC have outfitted the athletes with USA products?

Yes.

Should they have?

Yes.

Are they really embarrassed now?

Yes.

Simply - that's the point. I really don't give a cra% about Harry Reid and if he was grandstanding or not. I share the sentiment..

GG ~ :FlagAm:

When American retailers can stock their shelves with made-in-USA products so we have a choice maybe things will turn around.

But I doubt that will happen soon and even if it does a lot of folks without two dimes to rub together will have to go with the cheapest thing they can afford. Human nature and reasonable behavior if you ask me.

Harry Reid was grandstanding... again. Guess what he and his congress pards got done last week in their terribly crowded schedule? NOTHING! :angry:

But back tpo the original topic. Could the USOC have outfitted the athletes with USA products?

Yes.

Should they have?

Yes.

Are they really embarrassed now?

Yes.

+1

:) Rye

Archived