SASS Wire Forum

Breakfast tomorrow.

Subdeacon Joe

Think I'll make up some pancakes with orange flavored dried cranberries in them. And a touch of vanilla in the batter.

Brew up some coffee too. Starbucks has started a line of light roasts, only two right now - Willow and Veranda. Nice and smooth, not bitter or burned tasting. Good to see the light roast making a come back (hardly anyone else makes a light roast). The dark roasts burn off all the flavorful oils and burn out the caffeine.

Sounds Good. I'm going to a little neighborhood restaurant for some Steak and Eggs. New Your Strip cooked med-rare, eggs scrambled with ranchero salsa on them, hash browns, and 1 big pancake instead of toast. Coffee, second cup if you please. Sometimes I eat half and bring half home for lunch.

Jake

Im thinking thick cut bacon fresh blueberry pancakes hash brows ice cold oj. A bowl of fresh fruit.

We're gonna be runnin all day so I'll probably have a bowl of organic raisin bran and coffee. I'm not sure what Uno can eat on his diet so he's on his own.

Wotcha ya gonna have with them. Butter and maple syrup?

Some sausage?

Fried taters and eggs?

Butter, yes. Maybe some black currant jam too. Right now bacon or sausage sounds kind of heavy, but who knows what the morning will bring?

Breakfast today was...nothing. Have to take my pills an hour before eating, dang I feel like an old fart saying that, anyway, then drove an hour and a half or a bit more to the match. Did have one of them fiber one bars a little ways thru the match just to keep me from running out of gas.

Tomorrow probably won't be much different. I'm ushering and singing during the offertory at church, so likely won't eat until after.

Breakfast today was...nothing. Have to take my pills an hour before eating, dang I feel like an old fart saying that, anyway, then drove an hour and a half or a bit more to the match. Did have one of them fiber one bars a little ways thru the match just to keep me from running out of gas.

Tomorrow probably won't be much different. I'm ushering and singing during the offertory at church, so likely won't eat until after.

It is questionable that yo would ever run out of "GAS". :)

And no, I ain't gonna pull yer finger.

Well, today even more so than normal there was no way I was running out of that kind of gas. Thankfully there were several black powder shooter on the posse to cover up the fragrance.

Archived