SASS Wire Forum

Time to stir the pot a bit

Subdeacon Joe

Plenty, thanks.

One size fist most.....

Man, I hope that's a typo! :blink::lol: :lol:

A subject line, one word, twelve responses...

Only in the Saloon!

And they're just gettin warmed up. :lol:

I like them on my head. Black,White,Silver,Brown,Felt, Straw, it don't matter. I need more but the wife says I have more hats than she has. So, now I need to buy her a few more so I can ketch up again.

Ironic -- I went to Walmart today to pick up 150 bags of ice on the way to the range (for a PITA match). There was this less than svelte female in there wearing a hat that said, "Real Women Fart.' I sure wanted to take her home to meet the family. :rolleyes::wacko:

Black or white?

Black, please, to match my heart! :lol:

I got 7 of 'em!!! 3 black, 3 brown, one silver belly. I love my cowboy hats!!! 2 of 'em I never wear, one is a leather Aussie and the other is a wool hat that I won at "Hooten Holler". So I really only wear 5 of 'em! NO not all that the same time. :)

Rye

I lost count long time ago. Fur, wool, straw, canvas, leather, metal, kevlar.... :lol:

Black, please, to match my heart! :lol:

Bama...ya mean when they was digging around your knee in the hospital they located a heart in you? :) :)

(don't get mad...it was Lickskillet Charlie who put me up to that remark :) )

Sometimes my hat is the pot!

It was quite humid today, and even with decent temps felt quite hot to me. I left my hat hanging on my cart much of the day. I did wear it to shoot, even though not required, just feels right to me.

Bama...ya mean when they was digging around your knee in the hospital they located a heart in you? :) :)

(don't get mad...it was Lickskillet Charlie who put me up to that remark :) )

I would expect no less from LSC........or from you in posting it! :lol:

And, no, they never did find a heart, although they did locate a heartbeat. Didn't bother to tell 'em I had reached in and ripped the heart out so's the beat wouldn't keep me awake nights. Had the heart hidden in the cookie jar.

Archived