SASS Wire Forum

From a WM, about WMs in combat roles

Subdeacon Joe

I will bet you didn't call them by those derogatory terms to their faces or when they were within hearing range now did you?

Semper Fi!

Wanna bet???????????

I never say things behind somebody's back that I won't say to their face....

It's more fun looking into their eyes when you say it....

Wanna bet???????????

I never say things behind somebody's back that I won't say to their face....

It's more fun looking into their eyes when you say it....

The confident ones take it in stride and give as good as they get.

The confident ones take it in stride and give as good as they get.

Exactly! If they are gonna cry and run home to momma, what the hell are they gonna do when taking incoming fire?

Exactly! If they are gonna cry and run home to momma, what the hell are they gonna do when taking incoming fire?

Things like this - WAM/BAM/HAM all say "You're one of us!" Oh, yeah, there are a few that will make it nasty and mean spirited, but those few could make more respectful forms of address mean too.

Every BAM that I have dealt with in my 28 years belonging to Mother Green have been good Marines.

We let the cry babies join the Army, Navy, and Air Force. A cry baby cannot become a Marine....

Every BAM that I have dealt with in my 28 years belonging to Mother Green have been good Marines.

We let the cry babies join the Army, Navy, and Air Force. A cry baby cannot become a Marine....

But a Marine can become a cry baby. :lol::P

Any man or woman that decides to sign on the line and give this country service is no less a military person than those who wear different colored uniforms. We have had many great Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard give the ultimate price for this country so that the rest of us may live on.

I served with the Army 4ID during 65-68 and one of my sons signed up to follow me in the Army and the other chose(with my pushing) to become a Marine. Regardless the color of the uniform we are all standing as one. Those days of saying offensive things about another branch should be over. Fairshake

Any man or woman that decides to sign on the line and give this country service is no less a military person than those who wear different colored uniforms...

Except the Air Force. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who let you out of the closet? :unsure:dry.gif:P

Edit - Obviously some of the forum emoticons do not work.

They just won't work on me. :lol: :lol:

Archived