SASS Wire Forum

Why I want to move to Texas

Jackaroo, # 29989

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on Jack, Texas is waiting for Y'all. If you need a job I'll pay the same as Founders Ranch. Dollar a day and lunch.... Don't plan on working to hard,, oh yea,,,I will provide a cabin complete with running water.... It's not much BUT it's a job in Texas !!!!!! T-Bone

And all this time Jack I thought I was the reason you wanted to move to Texas! :wub:

Don't tell KK!

I do hope it works out though, and I loved that you finally brought KK to meet us.

SBL

Great Idea, Jackaroo! Texas can always use another Corset Queen and Honorary Ranger. Ya'll will fit right in! We'll be happy to provide some language instruction when ya get here. In Central Texas you can find a Cowboy shoot every weekend within an hour or two of travel.

Guest Texas Jack Black

Ah yes, Texas Jack Black...professional loser.

Why not remove yer first name on yer alias and just insert dumba$$ Jack Black.

Cheers...ya loser.

:FlagAm:

PS: Don't take any of this personal...not a personal attack...

:mellow:

Are the stats WRONG? I think not. As to loser You should sit back and think about that for a while your past is quite memorable :lol: .

Are the stats WRONG? I think not. As to loser You should sit back and think about that for a while your past is quite memorable :lol: .

Had a great time at End of Trail this year...as well as Comin'at'cha (the Mid-West Regional), Texas State and many other annuals this year...am enjoying writing stages for Plum Creek and helping secure the Texas State Championships for 2013...supporting mulitple clubs in Texas.

So, what have YOU done for SASS lately????

That's right - you've done NOTHING! You've done NOTHING for years!

And the old play of making it sound as though you somehow KNOW me is an old tired joke that everyone knows is a JOKE. Give that one up. You are one of the very few folks that I would pass on shaking hands with...as they say, even a DOG can shake hands.

Phantom

Guest Texas Jack Black

Had a great time at End of Trail this year...as well as Comin'at'cha (the Mid-West Regional), Texas State and many other annuals this year...am enjoying writing stages for Plum Creek and helping secure the Texas State Championships for 2013...supporting mulitple clubs in Texas.

And the old play of making it sound as though you somehow KNOW me is an old tired joke that everyone knows is a JOKE. Give that one up. You are one of the very few folks that I would pass on shaking hands with...as they say, even a DOG can shake hands.

Phantom

Why.\, I keep you on the wire entertaining us. Do I know you ?? I know why you were wearing those ear rings ,Why you had problems with family, Why you had issues when you raced jet skis,That you have a sense of humor :lol: and etc,etc

Phantom

...and not only does he slam SASS..

Seems he doesn't represent Texas too well either.

GG

Guest Texas Jack Black

...and not only does he slam SASS..

Seems he doesn't represent Texas too well either.

GG

Gunner to the rescue :lol:

Why.\, I keep you on the wire entertaining us. Do I know you ?? I know why you were wearing those ear rings ,Why you had problems with family, Why you had issues when you raced jet skis,That you have a sense of humor :lol: and etc,etc

You're clueless liar.

So, be my guess and put up what you "Know" about me.

Please, here is YOUR chance...see if you are a liar...or not.

Tell us about the ear rings.

Tell us about my Jet Ski racing days.

Tell us about my "Problems" with my family.

Please go ahead...I'm very curious.

If you don't - the you have proven that you are what I say you are - A WORTHLESS LIAR!

Let's here it!

Guest Texas Jack Black

You're clueless liar.

So, be my guess and put up what you "Know" about me.

Please, here is YOUR chance...see if you are a liar...or not.

Tell us about the ear rings.

Tell us about my Jet Ski racing days.

Tell us about my "Problems" with my family.

Please go ahead...I'm very curious.

If you don't - the you have proven that you are what I say you are - A WORTHLESS LIAR!

Let's here it!

Let us say that the ear rings have to do with the passing of some one close. Now leave it at that.

I seem to have awakened your demons. No more needed .

Let us say that the ear rings have to do with the passing of some one close. Now leave it at that.

I seem to have awakened your demons. No more needed .

No, actually yer a fricken liar that brings up one's family cuz you're a chicks*#t. You know NOTHING about me or my family. You know nothing about my life.

The ONLY thing you know is that which I have offered on this forum. Yet you try and make it sound as though you have first hand knowledge about me.

You don't, and your answer has proven that you are a LIAR.

We don't need LIARS in SASS.

No, actually yer a fricken liar that brings up one's family cuz you're a chicks*#t. You know NOTHING about me or my family. You know nothing about my life.

The ONLY thing you know is that which I have offered on this forum. Yet you try and make it sound as though you have first hand knowledge about me.

You don't, and your answer has proven that you are a LIAR.

We don't need LIARS in SASS.

Good ol Charlie, making friends wherever he goes. ;) Still trying to get that position with the State Department? :rolleyes:

See ya in November, if not sooner. :P

Jeez! Take it outside guys. <_<

I'm goin back to the Saloon. :rolleyes:

Or hit the 'ignore' feature....:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The ignore feature is for wimps.

PM he's blocked cuz he had an issue with refraining from using reeeeeeally colorful language. At least on this open forum he has to remain somewhat civil.

Tell ya something though, you start lying about me or my family...I will hunt you down. Family means absolutely EVERYTHING to me.

Phantom

Guest Texas Jack Black

PM he's blocked cuz he had an issue with refraining from using reeeeeeally colorful language. At least on this open forum he has to remain somewhat civil.

Tell ya something though, you start lying about me or my family...I will hunt you down. Family means absolutely EVERYTHING to me.

Phantom

Interesting, YOU start this problem by throwing sand ,you ask for info ,you get it ,you do not like it, you whine and stamp your feet, and threaten .Sounds like a spoiled brat. Now go back and play with your stretch Armstrong kick the cat maybe it will be afraid of you. :lol:

Phantom

100% Phantom....especially about family!

GG

Interesting, YOU start this problem by throwing sand ,you ask for info ,you get it ,you do not like it, you whine and stamp your feet, and threaten .Sounds like a spoiled brat. Now go back and play with your stretch Armstrong kick the cat maybe it will be afraid of you. :lol:

I always enjoy your consistancy.

So since you were such a Man bring up my family, why not be a Man and answer the questions possed?

I know you won't...ya never do.

You truly are a lyin' sack!

Can you at least let us know about some of your most recent SASS events????

:lol:

Oh...sorry, it's sunday and you probably take this day "Off".

;)

Oh-come on "MOUTH", can't you do better than that :lol:

Maybe you need the day off.......Take a week why don't ya :excl:

You are so boring and predictable now <_<

LG

Oh-come on "MOUTH", can't you do better than that :lol:

Maybe you need the day off.......Take a week why don't ya :excl:

You are so boring and predictable now <_<

LG

You do know that alcohol is a depresent don't you?

Sorry, but being predictable is one of my goals. Boring isn't a bad thing...now you, YOU are Mr. Excitement!

Keep up the good work Mr. Excitement!

;)

You do know that alcohol is a depresent don't you?

Sorry, but being predictable is one of my goals. Boring isn't a bad thing...now you, YOU are Mr. Excitement!

Keep up the good work Mr. Excitement!

;)

It's a shame your so obsessed with/about alcohol.

You can get help for that.

Wish you luck.

LG

Hey Guys guys guys, if y'all want to swap insults with each other can you please start your OWN thread :wacko:

You've hi-jacked my thread about moving to Texas!! It's not some whimsical dream, bothy KK and I are dead serious about this. We want constructive ideas of how this can best be achieved. Phantom you gotta a job for me????

Australia sucks when it comes to guns & shootin'.& a lotta other things too, mind you :angry:

Rocky, SBL I'm just bursting to get back there to see y'all :wub: but KK will be with me too :lol::lol:

Maybe Ethan Cord has the best idea???

Come on guys, go to the state dept site, fill out the I140 and lets get started. :rolleyes:

Love y'all

Jack & Kat

Hey Guys guys guys, if y'all want to swap insults with each other can you please start your OWN thread :wacko:

You've hi-jacked my thread about moving to Texas!! It's not some whimsical dream, bothy KK and I are dead serious about this. We want constructive ideas of how this can best be achieved. Phantom you gotta a job for me????

Australia sucks when it comes to guns & shootin'.& a lotta other things too, mind you :angry:

Rocky, SBL I'm just bursting to get back there to see y'all :wub: but KK will be with me too :lol::lol:

Maybe Ethan Cord has the best idea???

Come on guys, go to the state dept site, fill out the I140 and lets get started. :rolleyes:

Love y'all

Jack & Kat

Jackaroo, you know that if I did I'd offer it to ya in a heartbeat!!!

;)

Archived