SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators WILL shoot Sat.

Blackwater 53393

I just talked to Whiskey Hayes!! The Wartrace Regulators will be doin' business as usual this Saturday as usual. Safety meeting, prayer and pledge at 9:30 AM and shoot directly afterward.

There won't be a food vendor this weekend so we'll shoot straight through, (5 stages) and head out to lunch after. There will be plenty of cold water and such and if you chose to shoot in a hat, your longhandles and boots we'll understand. I'll even bring a garden hose, (that's hosepipe to you folks who learn't that way) to cool ya's off if'n ya' need it!! :lol:

Making my first trip up to Wartrace Saturday! I will have Lickskillet Charlie, Blackjack Lee, and Austin Lee with me. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Making my first trip up to Wartrace Saturday! I will have Lickskillet Charlie, Blackjack Lee, and Austin Lee with me. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Barkeep, glad you're making the trip.

Talked to Papa Dave today the Cowboy Dress Code will be relaxed due to the heat, Put on a cowboy hat and whatever clothes you want to wear will be ok. I guess we'll have lots of folks shooting in shorts and tee shirts.

No mater what the weather we plan to have fun.

Randy

Talked to Papa Dave today the Cowboy Dress Code will be relaxed due to the heat, Put on a cowboy hat and whatever clothes you want to wear will be ok. I guess we'll have lots of folks shooting in shorts and tee shirts.

Randy

Randy,

I ain't looking for a plan, I'm coming for the party :excl: Are y'all shooting on the hill or in town or both?

Blue (who's as slow as molasses in January) Wolf

BTT

We'll likely have visitors from points west this weekend as well!! I heard rumors that some folks travelin' up to Black Gold II are plannin' ta' join us for some fun in the sun as well!! :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

Randy

Now you gone and done it Randy, Lickskillet has packed a speedo and his innertube with the ducky on it and said something about doing cannonballs in the pond. :lol: In weather like this we will most certainly appreciate the relaxed dress code! Can't wait to see you guys and gals tomorrow.

Now Barkeep that was a good'n right there.But come to think of it ain't you got the 2 LEE brothers riding with you ,Black Jack Lee and Austin Lee.AKA (Home-Lee and Ug-Lee) :lol: :lol: Got 2 more coming tomorrow also Montado & Black Jack Jim. The Alabama Gang is raiding across the line into Wartrace and then slipping back across the border HE HE HE LSC

Blackwater, if I was there, I'd be shootin' with ya, .......... in my Stuart Kilt..... and be keepin' me ammo in the sporran. My dirk might get hot, tho... :lol:

Hope they are ready for me in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow.........

Blackwater, if I was there, I'd be shootin' with ya, .......... in my Stuart Kilt..... and be keepin' me ammo in the sporran. My dirk might get hot, tho... :lol:

Hope they are ready for me in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow.........

Hey Buff!! If ya' redeem that free trip to the U.S. Open we're talkin about an all kilts platoon! Rockin' J. P. Tanner is lookin' into kilts for about a dozen shooters who've discussed the idea!

:lol: STAY TUNED!! :lol:

Now you gone and done it Randy, Lickskillet has packed a speedo and his innertube with the ducky on it and said something about doing cannonballs in the pond. :lol: In weather like this we will most certainly appreciate the relaxed dress code! Can't wait to see you guys and gals tomorrow.

Maybe I won't have to gouge my eyes out. There may not be much water in the pond.

I ain't looking for a plan, I'm coming for the party Are y'all shooting on the hill or in town or both?

Blue (who's as slow as molasses in January) Wolf

We should be shooting all stages in town, see ya'll and all the Alabama Gang tomorrow.

Randy

Hey Buffy,

looks like you and ME will be shootin in cooler weather tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale.

Hey Blkwtr, you best watch them Bama boys. Barkeep and his posse of traveling marauders know how to shoot pretty good.

May The Force be with you!

..........Widder

Thanks there, Widder!

That Alabama bunch is friends of mine. :lol:

You be safe out there a travelin'! If ya' git back soon enough we still got you a place saved at Black Gold next weekend!! Have fun and keep cool!! :rolleyes:B)

May the Force be with you as well!!

Maybe I won't have to gouge my eyes out. There may not be much water in the pond.

Randy

We sure had a great time shooting with you. I really appreciate the Wartrace Regulators rolling out the welcome mat for us wayward Alabama folks. The Regulators sure have a top notch operation. Great stages, great scenarios, and friendly hard working posse's. I for one will be back if you will have me. If it comes up to a vote, please keep in mind I did keep Lickskillet out of the pond, and more importantly out of his speedo. :D

If it comes up to a vote, please keep in mind I did keep Lickskillet out of the pond, and more importantly out of his speedo. :D

AGRH....my eyes :blink:

Archived