SASS Wire Forum

GF takes 2nd overall at HOW

Yusta B.

Lightning CAT is 2nd at H O W by .8 sec TT. This otta make Widder smile till his jaw hurts ! Outstanding young man.

Lightning CAT is 2nd at H O W by .8 sec TT. This otta make Widder smile till his jaw hurts ! Outstanding young man.

Yusta B: thanks for posting.

You're correct.....I love it when a GF has a great match and competes for TOP GUN.

Although I've never met Lightning CAT and alot of other good GFer's across the good ole USA, I still celebrate in their success.

I have seen some of the best GFer's in action and sometimes, it makes me feel like I'm still in training.

..........Widder

As an aside I want to congratulate my pard and mentor, Hondo Tucker for taking 2nd in the GF category and 17th over all. Way to go Hondo, not bad, not bad at all for somebody from Kansas. Also congrats to the rest of the Powder Creek posse. Including Tame Bill who took 1st in frontier cartridge duelist. You all done good. I hope you had a great time.

I can shot as well as some the of GFs as long as I don't have to use my left hand.

Yes Lightning and Cobra are geat guys! I have the pleasure of shooting with them quite often. I enjoy the whole family.

CONGRATS LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

I can shot as well as some the of GFs as long as I don't have to use my left hand.

And you shoot cap pistols. Way more cool factor points !!! :P:P

I shoot gunfighter with cap guns.

No where near as fast as those two.

Well..................maybe if you added their scores together and multiplied by two.................. :P

Yusta B -- We missed ya!

If you & Pinewood ever head east, you know we'll show ya's a good time!

Next time around pard.

--Dawg

Since yer in the mood for travelin, ya otta come to TX for Comin at Cha. I sure hope to get back to Tusco one day !

Archived