SASS Wire Forum

Sodbusters

Subdeacon Joe

Farming is the most under-appreciated occupation in the United States, and constantly under attack by misguided environmentalists and urban lawmakers who apparently think food comes from supermarkets.

Yea I get the finger several times a day when moving equipment on the roads but you get use to it. Now I just smile and wave.

I always wave at farmers. They wave back. :)

Yea I get the finger several times a day when moving equipment on the roads but you get use to it. Now I just smile and wave.

I've never understood that attitude. OK, so they have to drive slow for a minute or two, not like it really costs them anything. And not like you really have any choice, you gotta move that stuff so you can get the work done. Farmers don't work, we don't eat.

That's just the Hawaiian good luck sign :) I'm sure they are just wishing you well !

MT, that's a great photo of your grandparents!

My mom grew up on a farm and it is still in the family. I remember working there in the summer, having Thanksgiving and Christmas there. Memories that will be with me forever. God bless all the farmers. Where would we be without them?

They're just telling you "Farmers are #1". <_<;)

Farming is the most under-appreciated occupation in the United States, and constantly under attack by misguided environmentalists and urban lawmakers who apparently think food comes from supermarkets.

Yup - live here in West Michigan where we have corn, apples, blueberries, soy beans, aspargus, and such....rich farm country and HARD workin' folks - especially them Dutch fellers :D The early warm weather and late freezes really hurt our apple crop this year :(

G (the lazy & drinkin' Scots-Irish) G ~ :FlagAm:

The video was FUN thanks for sharin'...

Here in West Michigan we LOVE and RESPECT our farmers ;) ...no punk flipper-off'rs here!! ~ 4H is 'da thang boyz ^_^

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived