SASS Wire Forum

Lee Classic Cast Turret Loaded /Extra's

Fairshake

This is the Lee Classic Turret with some great additions that make it very easy to load on. I used the press to load some smaller batches of different calibers than the 44-40 I load on my Dillon 550B press. I had a special roller handle made for it that is the same as those for the Dillon presses. The handle is .625 in diameter, 12.5 inches in length and a 5 inch wide roller handle made from a heavy duty nylon type of material. The material for the handle is steel.The press also has the Lee Bench mount kit with extra mounting plates. It also has the priming kit in large and small primers. Then it comes with 3 4 hole turrets so that you may crimp in a separate stage and have two other calibers ready to go without moving them from adjustment. My cost for this set up is as follows

Lee Classic Turret Press $101.00

Primer feed $24.00

Extra turrets $11.00 ea.$22.00 1 came with press for total of three

Bench Plate Mounting Kit $24.00

Roller Handle $40.00

Total $211.00 This does not include the extra $60 I paid in shipping as the items were purchased from different companies at different times. With that you have $271.00

I will take $125 for it all plus shipping. I should be able to put it broken down into a large USPS large Priority Mail Box which is now about $14 or so. I will take Paypal, MO The press is like new

Later Fairshake SPF

I'll take it. send me your particulars by PM

Thanks!

McC

Archived