SASS Wire Forum

EOT +++++ Posse 24 - the "Happy Jack Gang"

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

Great posse and a pretty darn good Posse Leader......... :FlagAm:

A BIG thanks too::::::::::

Captain Regulator - JrB....Dirty Earl - 49er....Dollar Bill - ES....El Diablo - W....English Lyn - SS....Gunsmoke Cowboy - C....Happy Jack - SS....McCabe - SS....Molasses Kid - JrB....Pepper Jack Anderson - ? ....Pitt Viper - W....Pocampo - Gunfighter....Robber Baron - ?....Rowdy Lane - SS....Sandoval Kid - 49er....Sundance Kid - 49er....Texas Tiger - LW

Great posse - hard workers and a bunch of fun cuttin up with each other.......thanks to all the folks who timed and ran the stages.....you'll are great....!!

Special note about Pepper Jack - older fella with a cane and hard for him to get around.....but he asked for no special treatment, ran stages just like every body else and is a darn good shooter......an inspiration.....thanks Pepper Jack for being a great "spirit of the game" Cowboy...... B):):FlagAm:

Posse 24 - you rocked..................I'll shoot with ya'll any time...........WOlf

Thanks Wolfie !!! With posse members like I had it is easy to look good. I really enjoyed shooting/working with everyone. As an aside, we had some of the BEST spotting I have seen in years. A really excellent job of paying attention. I don't remember anyone even thinking there was a bad call during the entire match.

Archived