SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2012 Match results

CD Tom

I posted a link to the scores on the main SASS wire but forgot to post it here. It's been a long week but a fun one, from the comments I've heard everybody thought this was one of the great EOT's. The stages were fun and the new props were beautiful, thanks Hipshot. We had 50 clean match shooters and 59 with only one miss, from that you can figure the stages were well designed. Ok you can view the match results at EOT Match results If you didn't make it this year be sure to plan for next years EOT you will not regret it.

• 1 month later...

I posted a link to the scores on the main SASS wire but forgot to post it here. It's been a long week but a fun one, from the comments I've heard everybody thought this was one of the great EOT's. The stages were fun and the new props were beautiful, thanks Hipshot. We had 50 clean match shooters and 59 with only one miss, from that you can figure the stages were well designed. Ok you can view the match results at EOT Match results If you didn't make it this year be sure to plan for next years EOT you will not regret it.

I have been looking for the side match score for the Posse shoot side match. Was there one posted somewhere? I was on Posse 1 and we had a time of 7+ seconds and I heard another posse had a time of 6 or less. Just curious what the winning time was. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Our posse, posse 11 I can't remember our time but was under 6 seconds

Painted Filly

Thanks for the info, it is the first I have been able to get after posting on SASS FB page a few times. I am starting to think that they did not keep the scores for that side match since I cannot find them anywhere. It is not that big a deal, just something I wanted to know for some reason. Thanks again and if you find the results anywhere please post a link to them. Flash

Archived