SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to an outstanding EOT and Posse 29

Kirk James

Thank you to all the workers and EOT for a remarkable event. Saturday night was a hoot. Could not believe all the gift give-a-ways and the fun. The vendors were generous. Entertainment was excellent. Posse 29 was the best. Thank you to all the shooters, Constable Nelson (Posse Marshall) and most of all our coach, Pecos Clyde. Could not believe all the fast shooters. Numbers may have been down, but not the quality of shooters. Awards ceremony was done well, and m/c guys did a great job! Thank you EOT!

Thank you and it was an honor to shoot with you. Congrats on your Top 16 finish.

Best. Posse. Ever. That's how I feel at the moment!

Kirk.. TWO World Champion Juniors in the family... Outstanding... Was PC crying at the awards.. or was it just the sun/dust?... ;)

Great kids too BTW...

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.... but I do wanna learn to shoot like Brimstone Jerome when I grow up!!

Waiting to head to the airport to start the long trek home..... reading these posts is helping with those post match blues!!!

Tell, yes you and Angel WERE supposed to be there! It would have been even better if you had been.

KJ...YOU shot well too!!! I know Clyde was REALLY proud of all of you! The kids were amazing! Several times as I waited to go up and shoot behind Cody, I said "D*** kid!!!" :D I wanna shoot like him when I grow up...cept...I'm never gonna grow up! LOL

Brimstone...dang...you did that well with all that shotgun reengaging?!!! Get those under control and you'll be at the top of the heap for sure!!! It was great watching you shoot.

Constable Nelson...It was fun sharing a guncart again. ;) See ya in October!

Constable Nelson...It was fun sharing a guncart again. ;) See ya in October!

He's coming back??? And we're LETTING HIM?!?!? :o

:P

Guess we should have given the immigration guy a bigger "honorarium" to double check his paperwork :lol::lol::lol:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid (who seriously loves shooting with the good Constable)

Nellie-Thank you. Always feel fortunate to shoot on your posse. Thanks for the encouragement. We will see you at Eldorado if not sooner. Lets all try and shoot together in Nevada..

I'll be at Railhead tomorrow! :)

The plan it to try to have us on the same posse again at Eldorado. ;)

Archived