SASS Wire Forum

EOT

ty s

Spud here im wanting to know how all of you cowboys liked EOT this year. and i want to give a grate big thanks to my posse and to are posse marshal Fredrick Jackson Turner for making this my best EOT yet.

Spud here im wanting to know how all of you cowboys liked EOT this year. and i want to give a grate big thanks to my posse and to are posse marshal Fredrick Jackson Turner for making this my best EOT yet.

I would say the best I had been too so far.

KK

• 2 months later...

This is my 5th EOT. Last year was a 4. This year was a solid end to end 8. Tbone & crew put on the best party ever definitely a 9. The shootout may never ever in the history of the galaxy ever be better until SASS steps up with some real viewing areas. But even that said it was a 10.

Now if I could just get that one stage back.... :o

I've been to quite a few EOT's. I think this was by far the best in the past few years. They seemed to realize that this isn't CA anymore, and EOT is for the shooters and not the public at large. They will never draw the crowds of general public in NM they did in Southern CA. They're finally realizing that and decided to put their customers first. I don't fault them for hoping to get the thousands they had in CA, but it will never happen in NM. So you have to change the direction from the "Wild West Jubilee" theme to the "World Championship of Cowboy Shooting". They did a pretty good job of that this year. I'd give it an 8+. While I think the Dooley Gang did a fine job at the Awards and a SUPER job at the Top Gun Shootoff, I think the whole Championship fighter opening at the awards was lost on many.

• 3 months later...

Archived