SASS Wire Forum

Archived Cowboy Chronicles

Two Spurs

Am wanting to flip the triggers on the Stoeger I just picked up. I kept the November '09 copy with Part 1. Went to get December Part 2 and couldn't find it. <_<

:excl::rolleyes: Ding!- on line Cowboy Chronicle!

But I went there and only found 2007 and 2008. Am I missing something or is that all we got?

Am wanting to flip the triggers on the Stoeger I just picked up. I kept the November '09 copy with Part 1. Went to get December Part 2 and couldn't find it. <_<

:excl::rolleyes: Ding!- on line Cowboy Chronicle!

But I went there and only found 2007 and 2008. Am I missing something or is that all we got?

Hello Two Spurs,

I have both parts of the Stoeger trigger swap saved in pdf format, if you send me a PM with your email address I will send it to you.

JSS

ps: you did find all the Chronicles on file; I do not know if they plan on adding others or not. I do have a few years saved but the files are about 10-11 megs each.

Hello Two Spurs,

I have both parts of the Stoeger trigger swap saved in pdf format, if you send me a PM with your email address I will send it to you.

JSS

ps: you did find all the Chronicles on file; I do not know if they plan on adding others or not. I do have a few years saved but the files are about 10-11 megs each.

Thanks JS,

PM sent.

Archived