SASS Wire Forum

F/S: Hornaday Cooler Cowboy Shirts

ALL SHIRTS ARE SOLD BENDING FUNDS.

For Sale men's large Hornaday Cooler Cowboy shirts. 1 green paisley, 1 blue paisley, 2 red stripes, 2 blue stripes and 1 tan stripe shirt. $20 dollars a piece.

http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/turkeylegs_1/Hornaday%20Shirts/

Turkey Legs

Are these the newer style or the old tapered style, I know the old tapered style wouldn't fit very good in the size you wear, the newer style will fit the size you are

And at $20 a piece, are these shipped for that price

All for now JD Trampas

JD I bought these a year ago so I don't really know if you would consider them the tapered style - sorry about that - and the $20 includes shipping.

Colorado Jim - are in excellent condition - the blue paisley, 1 blue stripe and the tan stripe are already sold. Would you still like one of the blue stripes?

TL

I will take a red stripe and blue stripe, if the Colorado Jim does not want the blue stripe. Please let me know if you prefer a money order.

Thanks,

Photo Shooter

Howdy,

What is left? I'm interested in whats left please let me know as soon as you can also are you going to EOT?

Thanks

KK

I will take a red stripe and blue stripe, if the Colorado Jim does not want the blue stripe. Please let me know if you prefer a money order.

Thanks,

Photo Shooter

Photo Shooter: As of right know all the stripe ones are spoken for - if anything changes I will send you a PM.

TL

Howdy,

What is left? I'm interested in whats left please let me know as soon as you can also are you going to EOT?

Thanks

KK

KK,

As of right know the green paisley is not taken - not going to EOT this year but if you are interested I can bring it with me to HOW.

TL

Archived