SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Wrangler

Rio Brazos Kid

Few false statements from the TV personalities, like where WR lives, and their destination was not Phoenix, but the Video is/was taken at our Club range. Thunder River Renegades at Magnolia Texas. Better shows RW's shooting than the Discovery Channel did.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/18802641/2012/06/15/13-year-old-gunslinger-shoots-with-the-best-of-them

RBK

What wonderful publicity for our sport. Great job!

+1 It just doesn't get better than this. Superb publicity for the sport.

RBK

"The top action pistol shooter in the U.S.?" A catchy line for sure.

Actually he is. He won the speed pistol event at Winter Range the National Championship OVERALL!!! So that earns him the title of fastest in the nation on pistols.

Jack whoever i don't know you from adam but it's obvious that you don't like me or my son for some reason because any post that comes up about him you feel you have to post something that can be seen as negative. I'm sorry you are so miserable that you feel you must rain on the parade of a child but I guess the good news is it shows EVERYONE just what you are.

Where do you shoot actually besides here on the wire at us? I'd like to come shoot with you sometime and we can talk and get better aquatinted.

Hoping we can get beyond this,

Colt

Colt,

You have right to be proud of that young man. He has an amazing talent and the drive to pursue perfection. That's a rare trait in someone his age. Pay no attention to those that would minimize his and your accomplishments. Some people make themselves feel better by tearing others down. It shouldn't be, but I guess that's part of it.

Colt,

You have right to be proud of that young man. He has an amazing talent and the drive to pursue perfection. That's a rare trait in someone his age. Pay no attention to those that would minimize his and your accomplishments. Some people make themselves feel better by tearing others down. It shouldn't be, but I guess that's part of it.

BB you're right I just let lack if sleep and driving all night get the best of me this morning and I weakened and gave him exactly what he wanted.... Attention. Lol. Just like a little kid who acts out for attention. I'm so glad Rattlesnake has never acted out for attention. He doesn't have to because he gets plenty from me and everyone else.

Thank you for the guidance BB !!!

Your pard

Colt

Colt,

+1

Guest Texas Jack Black

Now that has credibility, Great job and a great interview. That's what i am talking about for SASS exposure.

Now that has credibility, Great job and a great interview. That's what i am talking about for SASS exposure.

Thank you very much TJB!!! I agree with you. Hopefully the story will go national. They are planning a follow up story.

Colt

Actually he is. He won the speed pistol event at Winter Range the National Championship OVERALL!!! So that earns him the title of fastest in the nation on pistols.

Jack whoever i don't know you from adam but it's obvious that you don't like me or my son for some reason because any post that comes up about him you feel you have to post something that can be seen as negative. I'm sorry you are so miserable that you feel you must rain on the parade of a child but I guess the good news is it shows EVERYONE just what you are.

Where do you shoot actually besides here on the wire at us? I'd like to come shoot with you sometime and we can talk and get better aquatinted.

Hoping we can get beyond this,

Colt

Could be Jack is compensating for his own "short"comings. Maybe he doesn't "measure up" in some way. :rolleyes:

Seriously, 'Snake, you done good. I'm 70 years old and you're one of my heroes.

You can see him in some shoots from three to four of years ago when he was much slower on Youtube. Boy has this kid advanced in his shooting in just a few short years. Just amazing! He had game even at an early age..>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gW7-i2REuA

Way to go! It always makes me proud to see youth excelling in a positive way! My guess is, we will see him at the top of the standings for many years to come! :D:FlagAm:

Colt Faro, you have an AMAZING son! I've never shot with you in person but I would consider it an honor and a privilege to posse with you and your son one of these days. He is very well-spoken and certainly appears very mature for his age. Even in the episode on American Guns in which you described how contrived some of the things were in the show. You should be very proud of him so don't take any crap from anyone that ever puts him down. You sure seem like an amazing father.

Colt Faro, you have an AMAZING son! I've never shot with you in person but I would consider it an honor and a privilege to posse with you and your son one of these days. He is very well-spoken and certainly appears very mature for his age. Even in the episode on American Guns in which you described how contrived some of the things were in the show. You should be very proud of him so don't take any crap from anyone that ever puts him down. You sure seem like an amazing father.

I can't express to you how much I appreciate what you've said here. I really needed to hear that tonight. Sometimes people say things you really need to hear and this is one of those times!

Thank you!

Colt

Archived