SASS Wire Forum

Florida trip lookin good

Widder, SASS #59054

KK ---- I made the trip to shoot with all the Jedi today, meet Widder, and, cause it was the 4th week, shot frontiersman with some 'special' patriotic shotshells. I guess that is why several times I looked around and he was watching the unloading table...... may have polluted the air in the shooting area proximity! Great time, lotsa cold water, and fun stages with all them Jedi. :)

BB; It had nothing to do with your SMOKE....he is hard of hearing and has always "worked the posse" and usually ends up doing the UL table and not spotting where he would need to hear shots hit steel.

kk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam, heres the secret:

in hot weather, move fast..........the extra breeze helps keep ya cooler. :lol:

Looks like Preacherman and I will be headin over to the other side of the world on Saturday and shoot em up with the Gold Coast Gunslingers. I've heard the same reputable things about them as I did the Misfits.

I understand the famous JEDI GF Sterling Gentry will be there to help head up the GF brigade and try to keep those onery 2 handers honest..... :D

Lookin forward to shootin with Buffalo Brady again and of course, meeting alot of good folks. I understand they are even plannin to have some vittles after the match.....

It ought be a blast!

..........WIdder

Dallas,It's just fast the way Widder does it.

Sam,

I think you are right. I am not really thinking about trying it, I am going to work on the art of not dropping shotgun shells.

I looked at the scores again and I see I sent several gunfighters to Boot Hill. I guess the FORCE was weak that day.

Dallas

Archived