SASS Wire Forum

How much can change in a day

Subdeacon Joe

That is so pretty subs... I just have to live at the base of mountains cuz I freeze at 70. lol

That is so pretty subs... I just have to live at the base of mountains cuz I freeze at 70. lol

You've mentioned before that anything below Barstow in August temperatures you find on the cool side. Me, at 65 I'm thinking about shorts and a light weight shirt.

Beautiful, SDJ. Thank you for sharing.

My pleasure, Kris. That morning shot kind of points out how important timing is. If I had checked it a minute later after the screen refreshed the Sun would have been a bit higher and there would have just been one big dazzle point. A minute earlier and it wouldn't have been just peeking over the horizon. I checked it at just the right moment.

Ah, Yosemite. One of my favorite places I've ever been. I used to go there each year after getting out of school in June '66-'67-'68. Joined USMC '69 and 1 week before going over to Vietnam, I went home to San Jose Calif. My parents asked what I wanted to do. GO to Yosemite! I met my Wife there that weekend. Married her when I got back to the World from RVN. 41 years ago.

Jake

Archived