SASS Wire Forum

OT-Baseball cards

I don't think you can just order a rookie card from the supplier... Why?

Nobody would want any of the other ones..

When ya buy a pack of cards.. The rookie cards are what everyone wants...

I reckon you'll just have to buy pack after pack till ya luck out...

Rance <_<

Thinkin' that's the only way I know of..

Unless ya find a collector that has a whole set to sell ya...

Just go to your favorite search engine and type in:

2012 Topps Baseball Cards Factory Set Hobby Edition

You can buy the whole 2012 set which includes all of the rookie cards.

Also you can buy individual cards through many sellers at amazon.com or e-bay.com. You wil pay premium for singles.

Good luck with your search, Castalia

Thanks Curley, he pitched for Univ. of California Irivine, his name is Matt Summers, he was drafted in the Minn. Twins and is pitching this year a the "A" level in Beloit Wisconsin with the Snappers. If my memory is correct my cousin husband use to shoot at NORCO under the alias Randito the Bandito...

Thanks Curley, he pitched for Univ. of California Irivine, his name is Matt Summers, he was drafted in the Minn. Twins and is pitching this year a the "A" level in Beloit Wisconsin with the Snappers. If my memory is correct my cousin husband use to shoot at NORCO under the alias Randito the Bandito...

If he's in the minor leagues, the club he's in will have his card, and cards of all the minor leagues. Many times these are given away at the minor league ball parks, especially on Fan Day, or other special events held. You can write the club, at the city and c/o the ballpark.

Minor league cards are not issued in the Topps, Leaf, etc Major leagues. Sometimes if called up by the majors during mid season, they will, and have used the minor league with new printing on back, and logo on front, and issued an updated set.

Again, contact the minor leagues club he's playing for, these cards are not in gum packets, and many times as I stated, given out free, or sold at the gift shop. A CAS living near the club, might be able to go to their gift shop and get you some. Best, MT

http://www.minorleagueball.com/2011/10/9/2479433/minnesota-twins-top-20-prospects-for-2012

He is listed in this list of top 20 prospects..all I could find today, couldn't spend too much time...gotta load ammo for sunday

good luck. (a good friend of our family has a kid coming up in the clubs too...think his name is Troy Brooks.)

curley

Archived