SASS Wire Forum

27 years ago today...

Grizzly Dave

Miz Grizz and I were in a little Andy of Mayberry looking court room in Cheyenne, WY saying our 'I do's'

Howdy Grizz

Congratulation, and Happy Anniversary.

SID

Thanks fellers. Yup, we meant our I do's. Miz Grizz always says that divorce isn't an option, but there might be ways to hasten the til death do us part thing. :D

First of all Grizz, Buick and I wish to congratulate you and Mizz Grizz on your wonderful accomplishment. 27 years is impressive in this day and age. We wish you both many more years of wedded bliss :) I do agree with Mizz Grizz though, divorce isn't an option in my marriage either, a sacred promise is just that, sacred, not to be broken. You shouldn't say the words unless you mean them, and if you do say them then you stand by them, no ifs, ands, or buts!!

But I'm starting to think that we must be somehow related.....Buick and I were also married in a courthouse, but in Denver 24 years ago. Our son is 23, works in a grocery store, and was in that accident last year. Your son is close to that in age if I remember correctly, I swear you said one time he worked in a grocery, and you told me last year that your son went through a similar experience to what happended to Randy. Your daughter (isn't it Emily?) is around 19 I think, and home on summer break from college. Our daughter Ellen is almost 19 and home on summer break from college. You have a cat, we have a cat. We are missing the gigantic dog though. We even started shooting at about the same time, us in Byers and you at Pawnee. What else do we all have in common?? :lol:

Miz Grizz and I were in a little Andy of Mayberry looking court room in Cheyenne, WY saying our 'I do's'

Grizzies.. I so admire you and her! Congrats.. wish I was you.. lol... But you know what I can't be but God was cool enough to let me know people like you. lol.. Hugs to both of you and my deepest wishes for the coolest next 27 coming your way................... DV

Congrats, ole Pard !

I'm amazed she aint booted yur ole carcess out yet ! LOL

Archived