SASS Wire Forum

"IT'S OFFICIAL" 2012 CAC SW Regional/COWBOYS AGAINST CANCER MATCH

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is Thanksgiving for my family. I am thankful for our Independence, Thankful that our nation let me be part of the Worlds strongest military, Thankful that my family is home and safe, thankful that someones son and daughter are out there on the frontier of freedom guarding everything My family has ever worked for,thankful for every breath I take, I guess You could say I just Proud to be an American !!!! That in it's self says it all.... Oh Yea, thank American Military Men and Women for letting me sleep in peace last night.

Today is Thanksgiving for my family. I am thankful for our Independence, Thankful that our nation let me be part of the Worlds strongest military, Thankful that my family is home and safe, thankful that someones son and daughter are out there on the frontier of freedom guarding everything My family has ever worked for,thankful for every breath I take, I guess You could say I just Proud to be an American !!!! That in it's self says it all.... Oh Yea, thank American Military Men and Women for letting me sleep in peace last night.

AMEN Brother T-Bone. :FlagAm:

CAC 2012 is right around the corner. The South West Regional Championship Match of all times, to include the Intercontinental Outlaw Championship Match of the WORLD !!!! Both match run Simultaneously at different times. There should be 2 posses of Outlaws. If your in or around the Bar 3 Ranch the last week of October and want to be included in the shoot Thru posse, just let us know and we will fix Ya right up...

We have 13 tickets left for the pink golf cart, they are 100 bucks each and only 100 tickets will be sold. I have included a special surprise for the lucky winner, it is valued at 1200 bucks and is our way of saying thank you so much for your donation the help fight for a the cure.... Pink says it all. Are You TOUGH ENOUGH????? If you have reserved a ticket please lets settle up pretty quick.... Thanks again T-Bone

T Bone:

i was gona pay up when I saw ya at Bulls Gap but I'll go ahead and put it in the mail today while down in Florida.

I hope I reserved #23 in time.

I stole Korupt Karls condo down here on the Gulf coast for a couple weeks and weather has been totally beautiful.

May the Good Lord take a likin to ya!

..........Widder

Widder, sorry 23 was taken, I put You down for LUCKY ticket # 4... Thanks for the donation... T-Bone

#4 has always been my lucky number.....really.

My daughter was born in April, 4th month of the year.

The year she was born, my dad went to Florida and I gave his a few xtra bucks for the dog racin.

I told him to bet a 4-1-2 trifecta.....DON'T BOX IT. Just a straight 4-1-2 in that order.

VERY 1st race he got to.....WE WON. 4-1-2 came in at that order. It paid off well also.

I've always liked the number #4

Thanks for all you do.

..........Widder

Was walking' out under the old' pecan tree when a single fat raindrop fell from the clear blue onto my back. Cookie swears it looks just like Elvis riding in a pink golf cart holding up a ticket with the lucky number 7 on it.

I don't know...

T-Bone,

My profuse apologies, my envelope came back to me today from the snail mail post office..seems I forgot to "affix postage".. duhhh, talk about a senior moment...:blush:

please don't sell my winning ticket, I just wrote out a new envelope and I PUT A STAMP ON IT!!! :P

I'm even gonna take it to the drop box at the Post Office Monday morning on my way to work.

Sorry about that!

Thank you for all you do. WHy don't you take a vacation Labor Day and come shoot the Holy Black with us?

Pitty

(who's really embarrassed)

Was walking' out under the old' pecan tree when a single fat raindrop fell from the clear blue onto my back. Cookie swears it looks just like Elvis riding in a pink golf cart holding up a ticket with the lucky number 7 on it.

I don't know...

Bwhaaaa ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

T-Bone

If ya got any tickets left I'll take one.

If it weren’t for the research chances are my lovely wife Highland Scottie would not be with me anymore. She is a survivor and I am thankful for the kind people that have donated for the cure.

If you have any left let me know.

jerejoan@att.net

RCD

I,I,I,I, coulden't sleep last night and around 3 am I woke up from a dream...Bobby the welder down the road came up and told me he was building a pink trailer for his zero turn lawn mower. I asked would he sell it and he said yes???? This morning around 6;30am I woke up and called Bobby the welder and asked did this happen he laughed and told me NO!!!!!! After a bit I called Bobby Back and asked could he make a trailer for our Pink Golf Cart,,,,,so now a 5x 10' with ramp gate, 3500 lb axle and bulldog hitch soild stell floor and painted pink.. A special trailer for a special person for a great cause because we can and will make a difference..

So now if You win the Pink Golf Cart You will also win a Pink trailer built just for You.....Thanks again to everyone who donated...

Are You '''''Tough Enough''''

It there is still one left I will like it. I can't make the match so hold on to it if I win it. Please email me details of how to make out the check and to whom to send it. you can email me at nmchenry52 at yahoo.com

Dream Chaser SASS#79316

#9 #9 #9

Why do I keep thinking about the #9.

Could that be the winning number???

I think it is. And LOOK. It just happens to be

the number on my ticket. :rolleyes:

Think the wife and I would look pretty good riding around in that thing.

Well. At least the wife would. :wub:

P.S. I am tough enough. To not only wear pick. But ride around in it. :huh:

Pink it's my new obsession

Pink it's not even a question,

Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause

Pink is the love you discover

Pink as the bing on your cherry

Pink 'cause you are so very

Pink it's the color of passion

'Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Pink it was love at first sight

Pink when I turn out the light, and

Pink gets me high as a kite

And I think everything is going to be all right

No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo

'Coz pink is the new kinda lingo

Pink like a deco umbrella

It's kink - but you don't ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight, and

Pink when I turn out the light

Pink gets me high as a kite

I want to be your lover

I wanna wrap you in rubber

As pink as the sheets that we lay on

Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah

Pink it was love at first sight

Pink when I turn out the light

Pink it's like red but not quite

I guess I'll have to buy me a pink boom-box...

Archived