SASS Wire Forum

"IT'S OFFICIAL" 2012 CAC SW Regional/COWBOYS AGAINST CANCER MATCH

Thanks Sheriff you got ticket # 70. Good luck and thanks again. We only have 20 left.. Who will be the luck one??? Who will drive the Pink Caddy? Who will ride with You???? Everyone !!!!!!!

Please help us, call a friend ,loved one, or special person in your life and ask for help.. It takes help from all of us and together we can make a difference...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T, can you imagine what might take place if Gunzilla won the pink cart.....pink outfit, pink guns, pink smoke, etc. Heck if I win it I might even get pink outfit.

I sure hope You win Billy !!!!!!! Zilla would not be caught dead in a Pink Cart,, although ????? He does wear a snake atop his head and a red shoe around his neck.... Well on second thought----Clark would look great sporting around in a new Pink caddy.... Wait !!!! Guzilla has not even bought a ticket yet,,,someone call him.. He's about the luckiest person I know.... T-Bone

I had a dream last night,,, WOW it was so real.. See what happened was---There I was all by myself with my friends in Australia when a Kangaroo was playing a guitar and singing ''God Bless Texas'' now I thought this was odd so I stopped a while to listen. As I gazed upon the show in amazement a little midget boy sold me a chance to win a boomerang and it was gold plated with sparkles all over it... Well I bought a ticket and put it in my back pocket. Later that day I was robbed by a land loving mermaid who had lost her tail in the ocean and now lived next to the airport... I know but it's true!!!! I tackled the the little fish lady and I was put in jail for taking a mermaid out or season. I tried to explain to the cops but they would not listen....I woke up this morning in the bath tub,,water was running on me and my head was hurting like I had been bowl of fish batter... Now before you say anything I was not drinking and no amimals were hurt during my vacation dream. Thanks T-Bone

I had a dream last night,,, WOW it was so real.. See what happened was---There I was all by myself with my friends in Australia when a Kangaroo was playing a guitar and singing ''God Bless Texas'' now I thought this was odd so I stopped a while to listen. As I gazed upon the show in amazement a little midget boy sold me a chance to win a boomerang and it was gold plated with sparkles all over it... Well I bought a ticket and put it in my back pocket. Later that day I was robbed by a land loving mermaid who had lost her tail in the ocean and now lived next to the airport... I know but it's true!!!! I tackled the the little fish lady and I was put in jail for taking a mermaid out or season. I tried to explain to the cops but they would not listen....I woke up this morning in the bath tub,,water was running on me and my head was hurting like I had been bowl of fish batter... Now before you say anything I was not drinking and no amimals were hurt during my vacation dream. Thanks T-Bone

ONLY AT BADLANDS BAR 3!! AND THIS IS THE OFF SEASON B)

Did you get the money for our ticket?

It probably came while you were at EOT

I saw the pictures of the pink golf cart and I just want to say, "SO COOL!"

can someone post a pic of the golf cart????? I do not know how toooooo!!!!

The cart is sharper than expected. The paint job was great. The whole cart is spectacular,magnificent or just maybe unbelievable. Only 17 ticket left now.... Who will win???? Who will be tough enough?????

What about the pink posse????? Do You want a ticket?????? Hurry they are almost gone. T-Bone

Right Here IF it works ??

Hey T-Bone, I hope this works ?

can someone post a pic of the golf cart????? I do not know how toooooo!!!!

The cart is sharper than expected. The paint job was great. The whole cart is spectacular,magnificent or just maybe unbelievable. Only 17 ticket left now.... Who will win???? Who will be tough enough?????

What about the pink posse????? Do You want a ticket?????? Hurry they are almost gone. T-Bone

Yesterday was pretty darn exciting around the ranch. We found 2 kittens under the brush hog. a snake in the bathroom and a wild hog near the lake... All that before lunch,which leads me to my next story..... What happened was !!!!They opened a new Chinese restaurant in Paris, Tx. so we had time to kill before we picked up the pink golf cart... As I walked in I explained to Ellie that I need to go back to the boys room, Now everything is fine for the moment. I read the door and walked in, finished up, washed my hands and went and joined Ellie. After a bit the Chinese was not setting well with me and I excused myself again and walked into the Men's bathroom , as I entered the area did not look the same,everything was different. I looked in the mirror to see if I had fallen a sleep and I was ok. I felt lost and confused, so I walked back out and then back in, this time I was in the Ladies bathroom. I quickly stepped back in the hallway. What was I gonna do, I'm lost and only 25 feet away from table..In a moment 2 Chinese ladies walked out of the bathroom that I was just in,shocking because they where not in there just seconds before... Now I'll really messed up so I sat on the tail of the life sized Dragon at the end of the hallway and I sat longer,longer and finally Ellie came and got me and asked if everything was alright. I said "if You'll help me find my keys I'm goin' home, this city life ain't for me" This could be one of the reasons why match directors do not ask me to Posse Marshall anymore. I'm glad that day is over.

It works!!! Cool. Awesome. Wow!!! It's PINK!

WOW T-Bone, that is really PINK!!! Gold dust is on the way to Texas for our ticket.

Wimpy, good job on the upload son!!

Whoever wins should have to dress in pink for a photo op with their new cadillac!!

what do you think?

Whoever wins should have to dress in pink for a photo op with their new cadillac!!

what do you think?

I'll just go without a shirt for 15 minutes... I'll be pink by then! Oh wait! This don't happen till October? Might take 30 minutes! Or, I could just do my own laundry... white shirt, red shirt... that should be two pink shirts, right?

Yesterday was pretty darn exciting around the ranch. We found 2 kittens under the brush hog. a snake in the bathroom and a wild hog near the lake... All that before lunch,which leads me to my next story..... What happened was !!!!They opened a new Chinese restaurant in Paris, Tx. so we had time to kill before we picked up the pink golf cart... As I walked in I explained to Ellie that I need to go back to the boys room, Now everything is fine for the moment. I read the door and walked in, finished up, washed my hands and went and joined Ellie. After a bit the Chinese was not setting well with me and I excused myself again and walked into the Men's bathroom , as I entered the area did not look the same,everything was different. I looked in the mirror to see if I had fallen a sleep and I was ok. I felt lost and confused, so I walked back out and then back in, this time I was in the Ladies bathroom. I quickly stepped back in the hallway. What was I gonna do, I'm lost and only 25 feet away from table..In a moment 2 Chinese ladies walked out of the bathroom that I was just in,shocking because they where not in there just seconds before... Now I'll really messed up so I sat on the tail of the life sized Dragon at the end of the hallway and I sat longer,longer and finally Ellie came and got me and asked if everything was alright. I said "if You'll help me find my keys I'm goin' home, this city life ain't for me" This could be one of the reasons why match directors do not ask me to Posse Marshall anymore. I'm glad that day is over.

Hey T-Bone, did them 2 Chinese wimmen look anything like Widder's long lost twin daughters Kadisha and Ashia :)

Why don't you put me down for one of them remaining tickets for the pinkmobile. My wife is a breast cancer survivor and my father died of lung cancer. Cancer is a terrible killer and no respecter of age.

If you are going to be at Black Gold I can give you the check there. I don't care what number ticket (as long as it's the winning ticket). Question, to whom do we make out the check? American Cancer Society....Korman for the Cure....or Bar 3 Range?? Just let me know and I'll either give it to you at Black Gold or if you prefer I can mail it....whatever works....just let me know.

After seeing that pink four wheeler golf cart I'm glad I bought a ticket. Imagine for just $100 that baby is going to be sitting in my driveway. I'm going to look good with my dooley gang arm band, belt buckle, and gold badge while riding around in style. I'm going to be the talk of Zachary, La.

Gotta love it.

What a game we play.

My friend, I'm beginning to have a lot more of these days. Be prepared: the thoughts get much better n some in technicolor: lol

Sorry, I have been out on the Range working last weekend.....No I was not !!!!! I was at a family reunion.. Drinkin pink lemonade and eating fried fish and sweet taters.... I think we still have 15 tickets left.. They are the lucky ones,,,if ya know what I mean??? :blush: not really !!!! they are all the Lucky Tickets and we are the lucky ones.....

Somewhere, someone is fighting hard,,,and a family is watching,,,the car is waiting and the phone is on speed dial...With OUR help someday will never come to your family.....Someday.

I want to say what a blessing this cart has been to me. As I see it everyday, sitting in the barn, it bring back the most wonderful memories of my Daddy and my aunt Phillis and sometimes I just stop and hold on to the cart for a second then walk on. I can never bring them back but I don't have to let go... I guess You could say "I was holding on to letting go"

Sorry, I have been out on the Range working last weekend.....No I was not !!!!! I was at a family reunion.. Drinkin pink lemonade and eating fried fish and sweet taters.... I think we still have 15 tickets left.. They are the lucky ones,,,if ya know what I mean??? :blush: not really !!!! they are all the Lucky Tickets and we are the lucky ones.....

Somewhere, someone is fighting hard,,,and a family is watching,,,the car is waiting and the phone is on speed dial...With OUR help someday will never come to your family.....Someday.

I want to say what a blessing this cart has been to me. As I see it everyday, sitting in the barn, it bring back the most wonderful memories of my Daddy and my aunt Phillis and sometimes I just stop and hold on to the cart for a second then walk on. I can never bring them back but I don't have to let go... I guess You could say "I was holding on to letting go"

Back up. :D I received my ticket today, Thanks T-Bone. C-U, Whiskey Lynn & C.W. too.

T, Pat the ribbon icon on the cart a couple of times for Miss Ann.

T-Bone, Wagon's HO would sure look good riding the range at the WSRC in Sparta, Illinois with that PINK Cart. Please put me down for 1 ticket, I will send the money cuz I can't make the shoot. I'm sure Mose and Bella would bring it back for me!! Let me know who to make the check out to.

Wagonmaster Ward

Got my ticket in the mail yesterday. Luck Number 60!! :D

Also, BTT for a great cause. Thanks T-Bone for pulling this one together. We're countin' the days till CAC 2012! Yippeee!

Thanks TL, make your check payable to the Bar 3 Ranch at 8027 fm 114, Clarksville, Tx. 75426. That will do it. Your lucky number is # 78... You cold have the winning number !!!!!!! Thanks again,,,T-Bone

Only a few ticket left?????? Who else... When all the ticket are sold I have a bigger surprize to let out of the bag for the lucky winner of the Pink Golf Cart....Who will it be??????

Archived