SASS Wire Forum

"IT'S OFFICIAL" 2012 CAC SW Regional/COWBOYS AGAINST CANCER MATCH

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-Bone,

Add a second ticket to my order. This one in the name of Shay-D-Lady.

Can we send the money now; or just wait till we check in for the match?

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

T Bone I want one of those tickets.Where do I send the money, or can I pay at CAC? With my wife just going through Breast Cancer have to help.

OK boys, you're tuff enough to RIDE in a pink cadillac, but are you tuff enough to DRIVE it??

T-Bone, please put us down for a ticket as well. I don't care what the number is, as long as it's the winning one!!! ;)

Where do we send the funds?

Pitty

(who's 3.6 years in remission)

T-Bone, many thanks for your "Cowboys Against Cancer Match" Please reserve a ticket for Camptown Lady & me & if number 34 is available we'd like that in memory of our son Kenny who lost his fight with cancer at age 34. Please forward mailing & check information & God Bless for your effort.

This is really going awesome ya'll!! Still some tickets left, unless T-Bone has sold the rest at EOT.

BTT B)

This is really going awesome ya'll!! Still some tickets left, unless T-Bone has sold the rest at EOT.

BTT B)

:FlagAm: Just heard from T-Bone at EOT, only 37 tickets remain for the taking. Remember, there will only be 100 sold. Make your thoughts known, send your checks to Badlands Bar 3. If not for you and your loved ones, maybe to help a pard or their family!! You guys and gals are the best ever, and always will be!! :wub:

:FlagAm: Just heard from T-Bone at EOT, only 37 tickets remain for the taking. Remember, there will only be 100 sold. Make your thoughts known, send your checks to Badlands Bar 3. If not for you and your loved ones, maybe to help a pard or their family!! You guys and gals are the best ever, and always will be!! :wub:

Address to send checks - or can we just pay at CAC registration???

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

For those needing the address to send "gold dust", here it is:

Badlands Bar 3

8027 Farm Road 114

Clarksville, Texas 75426

Thanks again all! :FlagAm:

For those needing the address to send "gold dust", here it is:

Badlands Bar 3

8027 Farm Road 114

Clarksville, Texas 75426

Thanks again all! :FlagAm:

Thanks for the address Capt. Check will go out tomorrow, C-U, C.W. :)

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with T-Bone. He and Ellie have broke down 2 or 3 times heading back to the Bar 3. Currently running with almost no brakes. Sounds like a typical T-Bone story--you know--"well, you see there we were"! But this one is really real, pray they get home safe.

Anyway, he said there are still some tickets left, won't know how many till they get back and get back on the computer. Almost sold out, so hurry!! He also informed me, one Cowboy bought 14, yes count'em, 14!! Man does he ever hate cancer. I'm sure we'll hear the rest of the story when they get back.

Capt Hill B)

I never did break down. Mose and Bella's rig blew a tire in Amarillo, Nuttin's trailer blew a tire on hwy 287 just south of Amarillo and as I turned the corner in Clarksville, Tx. just minutes from the Ranch The Dooley bus lost a fan belt for the air compressor..!!!! Yep !!!! the Dooley RV has air brakes, so we came to a complete stop. Mose had a small air compressor in his rv --so we plugged the Air compressor into the 110 outlet---- hooked the hose to the Dooley RV--- strung the air line out the window to the front of the rv---hooked the two together and headed home... Big thanks to all of Y'all that prayed for us. I believe an angel rides with me on every trip... That's the only way I make it through the stories and live to tell about it !!!!! That ones true....T-Bone

Thanks to everyone for keeping this post going. EOT was a huge success and we sold/or have spoken for all but 27 tickets. Please keep the money Rollin'' in so we can get this little project behind us and get some lucky winner in the new Pink Cadillac golf cart.. If you have asked us to save you a ticket please send in the gold to the Bar 3 Ranch. Honey B' is taking over with getting the donation to the right place.. If You have mailed in your money we will send Your ticket stub back to Ya....ASAP... Who will it be the winner and are You tough enough to wear and drive pink?????? Thanks again... T-Bone

Pictures of the Pink cart will be on the web site this weekend. We should have the Pink golf cart at the ranch by Friday. I went up on the hill and talked to my Daddy and he told me everything is gonna be alright. I believe Frankie Boy {{{my daddy}}} watches us all while we are on the shooting line. Saddle up boys we are going to Texas.....

It's hot in Texas!!!!! All is well at the gun shop and lots of folks wanting to trade...and get a the new stuff....Seams like all I think about is this Pink golf cart. Money is rolling in down at the post office and I'm ready to pick it up. Matt Masterson has donated Pink seat covers!!!! I just don't know,,,,,what do Y'all think????? Can there be to much pink at CAC 2012???? I say NO, bring it on. I'm tough enough are You?????

Archived