SASS Wire Forum

Pic's From SASS Oregon Championship

Here is a link to some photos from the Orygun State Match put on by the Merlin Marauders on Grants Pass, Or. Great match that folks from all over the country came and enjoyed.

If you see anything ya like feel free to down load it; http://crotchetyoldg...67390&k=4pgwjTB

Updated Links

Rick Crotchety Old-Grouch Garrick

Got ta thinkin that 1307 pictures might be a bit much for one album so I split them up into two. The original link( http://crotchetyoldgrouch.smugmug.com/CAS/SASS-2012-Oregon-Championship/23500167_86F8zL#!i=1899567390&k=4pgwjTB ) will still show a little prep, Drifters Shootin School and the Plainsman and Wild Bunch side matches. The New link( http://crotchetyoldg...58908&k=7RsRjLc ) will show the main match and awards pic's. I hope this makes it a bit easier to navigate through.

COG ;

Ya is a mean Mean man ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ja should ha warned Me that there would be pictures of bottom feeders !!!!

"O" well see Ya an TR in a couple Weeks or so ....

Great photos ,,,,, Ya even make TR ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Look better than Life .....

Got a New Double ,,, made in 1884 ,,,, 16 ga. under-lever made by husky......

Jabez Cowboy

Thanks for both the great pix and the kind words, COG! Both are deeply appreciated. And for those wondering about whether Lead Ringer had either LUCK or SKILL this weekend...... it was definitely SKILL on winnin' the MATCH, and definitely LUCK in winnin' the '86!!

And you can BELIEVE that neither one was rigged!! SWEETWATER JACK...

The Merlin Marauders had almost as much fun puttin' the match ON, as the folks that shot it.

About killed me to have to sit it out with my new replacement shoulder, (surgery was four weeks ago and the doc said if I tried to shoot HE'd kill me! - some of these surgeons just have NO sense of humor!) Anyway, we want everyone to know that it was YOU guys and gals that made it the match it was.... And we sure want you ALL to come back next year, 'cause it looks like we're getting the Oregon State Match again in 2013,,,, Ol One Arm.. Sweetwater Jack

The Merlin Marauders had almost as much fun puttin' the match ON, as the folks that shot it.

About killed me to have to sit it out with my new replacement shoulder, (surgery was four weeks ago and the doc said if I tried to shoot HE'd kill me! - some of these surgeons just have NO sense of humor!) Anyway, we want everyone to know that it was YOU guys and gals that made it the match it was.... And we sure want you ALL to come back next year, 'cause it looks like we're getting the Oregon State Match again in 2013,,,, Ol One Arm.. Sweetwater Jack

Dearest Jack,

I'm so sorry you weren't up to shooting. :(

I am so impressed by your generosity! WOW! You are a special person! :D:wub:

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

This was a really GREAT match. The shooting was top notch, and the food was great too. I've put this one down as a Must-do.

Snakebite

Archived