SASS Wire Forum

The best way to die?

Subdeacon Joe

Like a joke I heard long time ago. Grandpa passed away in his sleep, unlike his passengers who were screaming as the car went over a cliff.

Like a joke I heard long time ago. Grandpa passed away in his sleep, unlike his passengers who were screaming as the car went over a cliff.

Durn yore hide, Bob. Ya beat me to it! :lol::lol:

One of my favorites!

I have to admit, I was glad I wasn't taking a drink of coffee when I opened your link, Joe.

i prefer old age. in my sleep would be a bonus.

cc

+1 (while dreaming about a beautiful lady)

Rye

I attended an all boys Catholic high school back in the 70's. In theology class one day we were posed a similar question - if you could choose the moment and cause of your demise, what would it be?

True story......

I sat at the back of the class and Father Bryant asked everyone in order. There were the following answers:

- At 85 years old of drowning. The sudent heard that "drowning" was a peaceful way to go.

- At 65 in an explosion. Older than 65 is too old to do "anything" and an explosion wouldn't "hurt" as much. So said my fellow 16 year-old classmate.

- Of old age "in my sleep." This was an obvious one chosen by many of my fellow classmates.

I was last and I chose to die "at the age of 100 of exhaustion, in bed with two 18 year-old girls, after satisfying every one of the sexual needs."

Every hand in the class was bolted into the air and they were all yelling "Oh, oh, oh, Father can I change my answer??????"

I found out that day that detention wasn't so bad. :mellow:

EC

Archived