SASS Wire Forum

He's back

He walks through the swingin' doors. He looks around through sun blinded squinting eyes. His right hand slowly moves to the stag horn gripped pistol... His parched lips part....

CHOC-LIT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

He walks through the swingin' doors. He looks around through sun blinded squinting eyes. His right hand slowly moves to the stag horn gripped pistol... His parched lips part....

CHOC-LIT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickly he skins is fighting knife and cut himself a big ole chuck, when Calico Mary came walking in, mad as a wet sitting' hen..............

Whippin' around on his stool at the bar, with choc-lit from ear to ear........

stood Myron, the wonder coyote, in all his glory.

Oh good lord! Slim's out and already getting wasted on choc-lit cake. Myron seems to have been let loose, too.

Bottles, I'll take a slice of that choc-lit pie and a big glass of cold milk. Yes, I said MILK!

How ya doin' Slim? We haven't conversated in a while. Must be about lunch time. Some place with good Hot Wings, maybe?

Angus

Thew warning went out to one and all..... The CHOKLIT MONSTER IS ALIVE!!!!!!

CHOC-LIT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord, lookie at what history just dug up! How in the world are you? :P

Slim : 1

Coyotes: 0

Welcome back there, Pard!! B)

Even the "Silly Little Airhead Snot" was there to toast his return. ;)

BaaaHaaaHaaa, I remember that Allie Meaux. Seems to have softened some in time.

Welcome back Shoshone Slim. Just sayin'

Jake

I'm right here y'all. I didn't respond earlier 'cause I was waitin' to see if Black Harris was gonna ban me... HAR! I've slowed down quite a bit but we're trying some new therapy's for the back and the jury is still out on how effective that they'll be. I'm plannin' on shootin' the MO state shoot and of course Myron will come along. They were gonna throw Myron in the county jail for lewd behavior unbecoming to a mammel but he convinced the judge that he was my service coyote so they put him on community service. The bad thing was that he cut a fart on the way out of the court room and blamed it on the stenographer. They had to evacuate the entire building and bring in a hazmat clean up crew to fumegate the court room. Right now he's sittin' on the condo patio smokin' one of my cigars, drinkin' ripple and singin' to Boo Boo Kitty.

I'm right here y'all. I didn't respond earlier 'cause I was waitin' to see if Black Harris was gonna ban me... HAR! I've slowed down quite a bit but we're trying some new therapy's for the back and the jury is still out on how effective that they'll be. I'm plannin' on shootin' the MO state shoot and of course Myron will come along. They were gonna throw Myron in the county jail for lewd behavior unbecoming to a mammel but he convinced the judge that he was my service coyote so they put him on community service. The bad thing was that he cut a fart on the way out of the court room and blamed it on the stenographer. They had to evacuate the entire building and bring in a hazmat clean up crew to fumegate the court room. Right now he's sittin' on the condo patio smokin' one of my cigars, drinkin' ripple and singin' to Boo Boo Kitty.

Man, if you have slowed down then you would be in a condition that in other folks would be called "reverse".

Glad to know that Boo Boo Kitty is alive and well.

Archived