SASS Wire Forum

Need my rest

Tom Muley

I think I will to sleep for the next couple of days. Clean-up can be a bigger job than getting ready.

Thanks for cooking and a good time Tom. I spent Friday making the Potato Salad and got up early Sat AM to make the Beans.

Only 5 hours sleep and I was stiff and sore too. I'm sure you did lots of work getting ready for the Cowboy Picnic. Tell your

Wife we all appreciate the help, keeping beans warm and stuff cold till we left. Great time there, I'm coming back next year.

Jake

Thanx to Tom and his family for a really nice day. Them burgers were exceptional!

Lots o guns ta fondle thanx ta Big Jake, Forty Rod, Curley Cole, and meownself....

Great day, great food, great fun.....

'The Widder Curley', 'Deja Vous', and I all had a grand time!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Sorry, but I just have to tell you we had a ball and thanks to you and Sandy for the party. The kids had a ball, Phyllis had a ball, and so did I

thanks again.

curley

Give the ball back. It belongs to the dog.

I have to agree with the folks above. Tom and Sandy always put on a good gathering, 'cept for one thing: I ate too dang much.....again.

Give the ball back. It belongs to the dog.

I have to agree with the folks above. Tom and Sandy always put on a good gathering, 'cept for one thing: I ate too dang much.....again.

Tom(Forty Rod) ate his own Cole Slaw once and went back for a Muley Burger not once, not twice, but three times. I seen 'em.

Maybe that's the secret, maybe not. Just sayin'

Jake

Archived