SASS Wire Forum

THANK YOU.....NC State Cowboys, etc...

Widder, SASS #59054

Well, I know its been a week since it was over and I been sooooooo busy to gather my thoughts.

Anyhow, JM Brown and Carolina Jack and their Posse of hard workers put on a class act state match.

I'm really surprised more Cowpards don't take advantage of this great venue every year. Its as good a match as any I've been too.

Its every bit as good as GOA, GA State, TN State at Wartrace, and RockCastle's 'James Gang Rides Again'.

AND.....the baloney samich alone is worth the trip. Matter of fact, anybody can put targets big and close and have GREAT shooting scenerios.

BUT, NC State has the upper hand on fried baloney samiches.

Thanks again too all who help put on this match and worked so hard to ensure the rest of us had a great time.

..........Widder

+10 on what Widder said....it was a great match with good stages. Met lots of new pards and pardettes and had a great time.

Once again these cowboys out did themselves. A great shoot, fun stages, fast. I already plan to attend again next year. One of my favorites.

I even got a new pin for my collection from Three Cut, I really couldnt see it without my glasses but looks a lot like a train going off of a bridge. I may have had a few problems during the match but what a way to end an event. Whiskey Creek sorry about the Ace of clubs, guess I got there first.

Thanks everyone and we will see you down the trail.

Thanks for commin fellas, its fun ta posse with ye an watch ye thumb them pistols. An that Jap O knees steakhouse wuz purdy good too. Maybe we kin git sevel headed to Tenn nex year.

Not cause its NC's match but it was a Dam gooden.

RRR

Archived