SASS Wire Forum

Cavalry Boots Like New $110 SPF

Fairshake

I ordered these boots from a Civil War Sutler for use with my Confederate Cavalry Uniform. They are custom made in England and are sized at a 10 1/2 EE. They are of top grade leather and go to the knee. They arrived with all leather soles and heels and I had a thin grip layer installed to prevent slipping in the Louisiana moisture. I also had the heels covered with a horseshoe type tap which may be removed very fast if one does not care for that. They are leather lined and very nicely made.

I paid $175 for my boots before having the extra $35 of liners put on which puts it at $205. These boots will last your lifetime if taken care of.

The reason I'm selling is because of my feet swelling due to my medications and complications from Diabetes.

These boots were worn only 4-5 times

I'll take $110 shipped to CONUS.

Pictures may be sent to serious buyers only via e-mail. I will not send to tire kickers.

First post that states I'll take it is the winner, not one that just ask questions

These boots are 16 inches tall at the rear calf area and have a knee piece in the front that goes to 20 inches.

It's seems that those who requested pictures are confused on what they look like so I'm adding this information to help clear up what a cavalry boot is. The front part is to provide protection to the knee area of the wearer.

If you still have them could you send me a couple of pictures

and how tall are they? ford514@sbcglobal.net.

Happy trails :)

Quick Draw Grandpa

If you still have them could you send me a couple of pictures

and how tall are they? ford514@sbcglobal.net.

Happy trails :)

Quick Draw Grandpa

Sent the pics, I'm 6 ft and they come to my knees as I posted on the ad. thanks for the interest Fairshake

Are they Black or BrowN?

Caprock

They are BLACK but unless you want to give me a e-mail address, I can't send you any pics

Are you interested in any trades? Please send a pic or two to the-boondocksaint@hotmail.com

I'm not interested in trades as I have 4 pair of other boots. Thanks anyway

The Boots are sold to Snake Eye bill depending on the SPF. Later Fairshake

Archived