SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA PARTY!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me a big ole slice of pepperoni, sausage, onion, and green chile pizza, and since Hawk is buyin' keep the Jameson's flowing!! :lol::P:D

Had Chinese food here tonight. I'm heading south in the morning after rush hour, but you can be sure I'll be eating pizza tomorrow night!

Not looking forward to another LONG weekend of work down there, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so it's a little exciting as well. I'm off Monday and Tuesday as well, so if I can last it, I'll be there til then or til it's done. Hopefully my knees will hold out that long.

Had Chinese food here tonight. I'm heading south in the morning after rush hour, but you can be sure I'll be eating pizza tomorrow night!

Not looking forward to another LONG weekend of work down there, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so it's a little exciting as well. I'm off Monday and Tuesday as well, so if I can last it, I'll be there til then or til it's done. Hopefully my knees will hold out that long.

Take care and don't hurt yourself in the process.

Not to worry Chick, I never move too fast. We got the interweb hooked up down there so I can take Saloon breaks. IF the help comes this weekend we may be close to the end, if not, well such is life. Match at my favorite club next weekend and I'd feel guilty going if the house wasn't done, but then again that probably won't stop me either way.

Just waiting a few more minutes before I head out to let rush hour dissipate. I pretty much have to drive thru Denver end to end, even in lighter traffic it's a pain.

I'm getting ready to head out too, and I also have to go all the way across Denver, just W-E instead of N-S. Still sucks....

Grizz, the house will still be there in two weeks, Pawnee won't be shooting then, come on out and play next week! :D

You boys behave yourselves while I'm gone....oh wait, Hawk ain't here, I guess I can trust the rest of you for one weekend :lol:

I'll be there if I can Calico, just have to see how things play out.

Have arrived safely down south and unloaded a car full of empty boxes, time to go fill them up.

Whal since it's ol Apache Hawks tab I'll take a bottle of Bulleit!!

Kind of a stressful week, my Dad was in the hospital for a couple of days but he home now and doing fine.

CPK

:)

Grizz

Fill em up with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and booze , them send em to ME

I will take care of em :lol: :lol:

CB

Well, seeing as how mother in law didn't drink, and was a widow barely scraping by, there ain't really any of either around.

Getting close to having her sewing room done, that was the worst of the bunch, so the rest should go much more quickly.

Just had to take a break and eat a little something to keep me going til pizza tonight!

Heck, if someone else is paying I'll have rack of lamb with herbed red potatoes, green beans amadine, a small ceaser salad. Maybe some crab cakes as an appatizer. A nice 1998 Napa Valley Sirah along with the lamb and a smoked dopplebock with the crab cakes. A light dessert though, maybe a bit of ginger-lime sherbet and a good medium dry reisling.

And, of course, coffee afterwards.

Joe, Hawks tab ain't that deep! But cha might be able to whip somehting up that's close out of what's in the kitchen round the corner from the bar.

Well, shucky darn! I know that there is some pork shoulder in there, and three or four types of spuds, some onions, and seasoning. Maybe if I can find a can of hominy and some dried peppers, and a few spices, I'll make a big pot of posole.

We found orange flavored dried cranberries at Trader Joe's, so yesterday I made up a batch of bread dough - nice and rich with some eggs, milk, and vanilla yogurt - rolled it out, put on a thin layer of melted butter, then a lot of ground cinnamon, some sugar, and about 3/4 of a package of the cranberries, did a nice tight roll up on it. Decadent starts to describe it. I may have to make up another batch to use for french toast.

Well, shucky darn! I know that there is some pork shoulder in there, and three or four types of spuds, some onions, and seasoning. Maybe if I can find a can of hominy and some dried peppers, and a few spices, I'll make a big pot of posole.

We found orange flavored dried cranberries at Trader Joe's, so yesterday I made up a batch of bread dough - nice and rich with some eggs, milk, and vanilla yogurt - rolled it out, put on a thin layer of melted butter, then a lot of ground cinnamon, some sugar, and about 3/4 of a package of the cranberries, did a nice tight roll up on it. Decadent starts to describe it. I may have to make up another batch to use for french toast.

Joe,

Make enough to share!

Well, the Conestoga is loaded with my shootin stuff. Come daybreak I'll be heading out to shoot with Okie,Dynamite and the rest of the Mima bunch. So, for now, throw me some of that Pizza and a pitcher of Beer. Hawk will have to put in a little overtime to pay for this tab :lol: By the way Joe, that bread sounds mighty tasty.

I'll have a tall schooner of beer and a slice of meatball mushroom and olive pizza. Going to see Peter Cetera concert tonight in Newport Beach, so I can't hang around, but have a few shots for me and party on!

Dagnabbit all to snot!

Ya just reminded me that tomorrow is the 2nd Saturday, the club closest to my house is shooting. And I'm down south and not gonna make it, it had totally slipped my mind or I might have been a slacker and gone shootin.

Oh well, such is life.

About time for some food. Too cheap to pay for delivery pizza again, too lazy to go get a take and bake and come back and bake it, besides the oven is clean here and I've been threatened... so maybe I'll just go get a drive thru burger.

Pards and Pardettes, ........Botlles, set'im up..........Full open bar few da Pizza Party !

I'm back.......just as ornery and smelly and ugly as ever !

Got a new con fusser and had to wait few something' or bother called "high speed" ?

I think, and dats always a dangerous thing (Shut yur mouth, Grizz ! ) I can post some pics sometime.

Just got to learnt all dis mess, first !

Drink up my friends.......I'll have a big old slice of meat lovers pizza........hear tell dat's real good.

Put it on CPK's tab !

Give me a big ole slice of pepperoni, sausage, onion, and green chile pizza, and since Hawk is buyin' keep the Jameson's flowing!! :lol::P:D

Oh..........I done seen how ya are Calico Mary..............Ya drink whilst I'm locked up in con fusser hell !

Hey, take den onions off and I'll just take a slice too !

Hic...hic Bottles let have a fresh bottle of Bulleit! :wacko:

CPK

Ok, Kid....move over.....dat deer's my part of da floor !

Ya Know ................

Since AH , ain't showed up yet :unsure:

Bottles , a tripple for the house , :)

On Hawks tab , of corse :lol:

CB

I just may have pockets few dat, CB !

Just might.....................

Just might.................

Aw..........NOPE ! Aint dat deep !

Ya got to settle wit Bottles few dat tab !

Joe, Hawks tab ain't that deep! But cha might be able to whip somehting up that's close out of what's in the kitchen round the corner from the bar.

Ya got dat shot rat Grizz............

GEEZH ! !

Pards and Pardettes, ........Botlles, set'im up..........Full open bar few da Pizza Party !

I'm back.......just as ornery and smelly and ugly as ever !

Got a new con fusser and had to wait few something' or bother called "high speed" ?

I think, and dats always a dangerous thing (Shut yur mouth, Grizz ! ) I can post some pics sometime.

Just got to learnt all dis mess, first !

Drink up my friends.......I'll have a big old slice of meat lovers pizza........hear tell dat's real good.

Put it on CPK's tab !

MY TAB!!!!!!!!!

Bottles I'll sweep out the Saloon in the morn after this bunch of ol soaks are passed out an I'll clean glasses...empty spitoons.... Just stand my pards ta a round of the good stuff!

CPK

I'm getting ready to head out too, and I also have to go all the way across Denver, just W-E instead of N-S. Still sucks....

Grizz, the house will still be there in two weeks, Pawnee won't be shooting then, come on out and play next week! :D

You boys behave yourselves while I'm gone....oh wait, Hawk ain't here, I guess I can trust the rest of you for one weekend :lol:

I'm back Calico.......And just ta show ya, I'll let den boys wipe and roar all night to da early morning' sun !

Yess Ma'am...dats what I'll do .................Dat's what I'll do all rat !

Just funnin'

I reckon so Whiskey, I reckon so.

You all have a good evenin, I'm gonna hit the bunkhouse. Got some help coming tomorrow and I'll need to be up early to finish a thing or two to be ready for them.

Archived